41-50

41

Chapter 41 Figures

Early the next morning, Bai Er carried Mo and Jiao as before, and a few little orcs were practicing outside the cave. Sahetu watched from a distance, with surprise and puzzlement in his eyes.

"Your performance was outstanding yesterday." Sa said suddenly.

"If it doesn't stand out, Nanon can let me hold it for so long?" Tu looked blankly at the two big orcs and five small orcs who were half-squatting with Bai'er, and answered Sa casually, while secretly asking Speculate what this exercise would do to the orcs.

"You're not afraid of Bai Er's anger, and don't let us go back to the cave with them." Sa felt that his friend was hopeless.

"The patriarch won't let things develop to that point. And I just yelled, didn't do anything." Tu looked innocent, and then added, "You haven't cooperated with Bai Er, he Is it someone who can save people and don't care about it halfway through?"

"Just the look in your eyes, it's like you're going to eat a hundred ears, in case someone else takes it seriously... Is Nong really that good?" Before, I felt very puzzled. Not to mention the pampering and arrogance of Naya Beast, it is his behavior of playing around with a group of orcs and refusing to make a choice that makes him extremely disgusted.

"He is the best looking Asian beast in the tribe." Tu did not answer directly, but stated a fact.

Sarah was silent. Hold the best looking Asian animals, eat the best food, and live in the best tents. This is the oath Tu made when he was a child when he was maliciously teased and abused by a beautiful little Asian beast in the tribe. The little Asian beast later became a partner with the orcs of the Dashan tribe, but this oath was deeply engraved in Tu's heart. In the tribe, only Nanong is more beautiful than that little Asian beast.

Tu is an orphan who lost his father, Apa, when he was very young. He worked hard to support himself, taught himself to hunt, and eventually became the first warrior of the tribe, just because he wanted to hold the best looking Asian beast and eat the best food , live in the best tents. He may not know what kind of person Nanong is, but he just doesn't care.

"By the way, I think you should have offended Bai Er, and I don't know if he is willing to stay with us. It's really safe here, and I don't know how he came up with it." Sa saw Bai Er grabbed it and inserted it in him. A wooden stick next to him shook it casually and began to teach a few orcs how to practice guns.

"If you look at him as an orc, you will know how he will make decisions." Tu said lightly, looking at the wooden spear dancing in Bai'er's hand, silently estimating how much he would win if he fought against him. He could clearly see the kick last night, the speed and strength, even if it was him, it might not be a good deal.

Sa took a deep breath and hurriedly looked to the side, only to feel relieved when he found that there was no one there.

"What are you afraid of, I dare to say this in front of Bai Er, he will never be unhappy." Seeing his reaction, Tu couldn't help laughing. "Do you think I'm scolding him?"

"Isn't it?" Sa found that his and Tu's thoughts were always not on the same line, and he really didn't know how they could become good friends.

Tu shook his head, and when he felt someone coming out of the cave, his face returned to indifference, but a look of helplessness flashed in his eyes, "Remember that time when I went to carry horned beasts in the snow season."

Sa didn't understand why he would He suddenly mentioned that incident, but still nodded. He believed that all the orcs who had participated would never forget it, because so many long-horned beasts were hunted and killed by two crippled orcs and a sub-beast. "The way Bai'er is directing us to do things shows that he is not a sub-beast, at least not a sub-beast of our tribe, or even an ordinary orc." This sentence is not said in the picture. "You mean..." Sa's face changed slightly, but he didn't spit out those two words. But Bai Er's transformation, who didn't notice it. "Maybe, maybe not, who knows, he won't harm us anyway." Tu finally looked away from the group of people who were practicing marksmanship and looked at the gray-blue sky. "He looked at us... the eyes of the orcs are completely different from the eyes of the Asian beasts when they look at the orcs. They are very ordinary, and there is no malice."