141-150

41

Chapter 141 So It Was

Glide on the ice very quickly, saving almost half the time compared to rafting, and on the fourth day, they arrived at the place where their driftwood was frozen. When they saw the huge driftwood and the piles of stuff on it, the little cubs who were hiding under the picture couldn't stay still, they cheered and got out, and with the help of the orcs, they climbed into the driftwood. In the wood, he ran over and played in it.

Bai Er took a general look at the contents, and found that there were quite a few, and some of them were temporarily unavailable, but he thought that it was the intention of the picture, so he couldn't live up to it, and finally he had to propose to transport it to the seaside. Anyway, in the future, he will definitely spend most of his time living on the seaside or on Fritillaria Island, so it will be the same wherever he is.

"By the way, I forgot about this." After all the things were packed, Tu suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly turned around and took the bone flute hanging from his waist and handed it to Bai'er. "This one can also make a nice sound. It was made by the people from the grassland." It was obviously brought out to Baier, but the unexpected cubs made him so happy that he forgot.

Bai Er took it and found that it was a five-hole bone flute. It was rough made, the holes were a little messy, and the rough edges on the bones were sharp and scratched, but this was the first time he had seen it since he came to this continent. A decent musical instrument, plus it was a gift for him, he naturally liked it very much, so he picked it up and tried it. After groping for a while, I found a way to play, and I found that the sound was extremely pleasant, with a bit of desolation in Qingyue, but it was not dexterous, and it was not inferior to the bamboo flute.

So the rest of the journey was accompanied by the melodious sound of the flute, which made the orcs from the initial surprise to the later envy. Of course, it was still Envy Tu's good luck that he even found a partner like Bai'er who could do everything.

It took another two days for everyone to finally reach the beach. At this time, the sea was white, and the ice was covered with snow, making it difficult to tell where it was thin and where it was thick. There are many ready-made stone houses by the sea, as long as you get some firewood and bake for a while, you can live in them. So Tu Jiang left all the things he brought back by the sea, and then handed over the task of managing these more than 100 orcs to Yuan. He carried his three children and rushed to Beimu Island with Baier Xiaogu. .

No need to worry about other orcs, their speed increased at double the speed, there was no obstacle on the road, and it took only half a day to reach the island of Fritillaria. As soon as he set foot on the island, he heard the whistling of the orcs, which shows that even in such a season, Long did not relax his vigilance. In this regard, the figure expressed satisfaction.

Soon, the people on the island discovered that the leader had returned, and unexpectedly Long brought a few orcs to greet him quickly. They were even more surprised when they saw that it was a sub-beast and a few children who came back with the leader, but no other orcs went with them. It's just that Tu used to be in front of them, he has always been stern and resolute, and he doesn't like to talk a lot, so except Yuan, everyone else pays attention to this. At this time, even if they were surprised, no one thought to ask.

"This is my partner Bai'er. These four are my sons." For the first time, Tu took the initiative to introduce the people who brought them back, and roughly explained the reasons why the others didn't come back.

Long and the others were so shocked that their jaws almost dropped. They used to be very convinced, but now they are even more convinced. In their eyes, it is this ability to sow that leaves them far behind the old. It was also because they were shocked by these cubs that they ignored the matter of how they came back. It wasn't until they were separated for a long time that the orc slapped his thighs and reacted. "As expected of our leader, this ability is so powerful that people can't figure it out." Long walked around the beach and didn't see anything that could carry people back, so he couldn't help but sigh. As for what other people thought, Tu didn't bother to pay attention to it. He took Bai Er and the others back to his tree hole and found that it was clean and the fire was still burning. Obviously, Long knew that it was him after he came back. , sent someone to do it now. "Why didn't you live in that stone city?" Bai'er wondered. Although the tree hole was dry, it was not big, which made him uncomfortable for a moment, who was used to living in a spacious stone house.