171-180 fanwai

71

Chapter 171

There is almost no obvious transition period from the snow season to the rainy season in the Orc Continent. When the clouds disperse, it is two suns that scorch the earth, and the heat instantly envelopes the entire continent. For a newcomer, this climate is obviously unbearable, but if you get used to it, you will feel that the flowers blooming all night is not bad.

Fifteen years have passed since he came to this world, Xiao Gu Xiaomu has already grown up, and Xiao Tu's cubs have also grown into young teenagers. In the hope of Tu's date, Bai'er is finally pregnant again. It's not because of the difficulty of getting pregnant that I haven't given birth in these years, but because Bai'er considers that when Xiao Tu's children are still young, the focus of the two adults' energy will naturally be on the newborn cubs. Ignore a few big ones. So after discussing with Tu, the two finally decided to wait for a few children to grow up to be independent before having a second child, so they have been using contraception all these years.

After ten years of development, a complete and stable relationship network has been formed between the central part of the Blue Moon Forest, the sea area, and the southern grasslands. I have to say that because of the enslavement policy that the Eagles once had, it led to the smooth integration of the grassland tribes and the forest sea tribes, and the construction of roads and ships made it easier to travel and the three parties were more closely connected.

Over the years, he did not care about everything, he only knew how to teach a few children carefully, and only mentioned a few words when Tu or others had doubts. As for the development of the various orc tribes, he did not interfere at all. When everything was on track and Tu was free, the family traveled around until Bai Er was pregnant again, and then returned to the basin tribe to settle down. Although Warrior Island and the southern grasslands have their footholds, it is obvious that Baier has a more sense of belonging to the basin tribe. After all, the people here have been fighting with him since the very beginning.

The weather is very hot, except for those who go out to hunt and gather fruit, most of the others hide in shady stone houses, take naps, or do some manual work. Bai Er's stomach was already very big at this time, and it was uncomfortable to sit and lie down, so he always liked to walk around outside constantly. Tu is now hunting and not fighting anymore. He has been following around all day, trembling, more nervous than he is pregnant.

At the time when he first learned that Bai Er was pregnant, he was really happy. When the sound comes, it will attract suspicious eyes from others at first, but after a long time, everyone will learn to ignore it. But when everyone was used to his cramps from time to time, he began to lose weight quickly because of Bai Er's morning sickness and inability to eat. The smile on his face decreased and was replaced by worry.

Yes, it is true that he is thin, not Baier. When I was pregnant with Xiaotu three, I don't know if the three cubs felt sorry for their father, or because all their energy was devoted to finding the pictures, Baier's pregnancy reaction was not so obvious. Who would have thought to be pregnant with this second child after many years, no need to run around, but instead tossed a lot, not only vomited what he ate, but also woke up easily at night. Although Bai Er has a good mentality and a strong will, he forced himself to eat even if he couldn't eat, and he used meditation instead of sleep.

Since Baier began to experience pregnancy symptoms, Tu seemed to feel the same way. He couldn't eat or sleep, and his reaction was more serious than Baier. He thought about finding different foods for Baier to eat. After eating without vomiting, he will be happy to eat more, but if Baier eats and spit it out, then he will not be able to eat for the whole day. Even when he sleeps at night, Bai Er can wake up immediately with a slight movement, even if his breathing changes slightly. Even, because he couldn't stand the pain of distress and worry, he hid and cried secretly several times by himself, and vowed not to let Bai Er get pregnant again in the future. Of course, this kind of thing can't be known to other people, even if others feel that the pregnancy is more like him.