71-80

71

Chapter 71 Negotiations

Bai Er had to admit that compared to the others, this Nanon was a little clever, at least he knew how to stir up the atmosphere and provoke public anger.

"So, what are you waiting for? If you don't catch him and burn him to death, do you want him to kill more people?" Nanong continued, his voice was even more excited, which was indeed very effective.

If there were still people who were concerned about the identity of Baierya Beast before and were reluctant to deal with him, then when he heard the last sentence, that hesitation was also dispelled. But just when some orcs wanted to rush over, they saw a flower in front of them. The next moment, Nanon, who was accusing Bai Er before with a righteous attitude, had moved his place and was caught by Bai Er's throat with one hand.

Doze came and sent pillows. The appearance of Nanon is nothing more than this for Baier. He was still thinking about how to get the patriarch and the tribe orcs to submit without going to great lengths.

"Evil spirit?" The slender and articulated fingers clasped tightly around Nanon's white neck, forming a beautiful but dangerous arc. Bai'er's eyes slowly swept over the hostile orcs around him, the corners of his lips rose, revealing an extremely elegant smile, "Yes, I'm an evil spirit."

As soon as these words came out, the orcs who were about to rush up unexpectedly brushed the ground. He stepped back, leaving a large open space in the middle, leaving only him and Nanong.

Bai Erhua lowered his head and laughed twice, thinking that these orcs are actually... quite interesting. But when he raised his head again, there was a layer of frost on his face. Feeling that Nanong in front of him had difficulty breathing because of the excessive force in his hands, he relaxed a little.

"That's not a glorious thing. I didn't want to say it. But since you brought it up, Bai Er has to be innocent." He looked at the patriarch and said coldly. The person who caught him out of the corner of his eye took this opportunity to rush in and surrounded him in the middle. But there were only fourteen or five who were able to fight. Compared with the orcs on the patriarch's side and the foreign orcs who joined later, it was really not enough. As for Tu's side, he glanced at it lightly, and the dozen or so people that Tu brought him stood far away as promised before, neither helping each other.

"What's your innocence, you are an ominous..." A worried look flashed in Nanong's eyes, and he didn't care that his most vulnerable place was still in the hands of the other party, and he hurriedly opened his mouth to continue to stir up other people's fears and anger, but he was cut off by the next words, and he didn't know what Bai Er did. He was obviously suffocated to the point where his mind was swollen, but he didn't even have the strength to raise his hand to resist, and he couldn't even think of going into a coma. It wasn't until this time that he really felt fear in his heart.

"Bai'er, what do you want to do? As long as you let go of Nanong, I will let you go." The clan witch took a step forward and shouted sternly. Beside him is a clan witch with a strange excited light in his eyes.

The clan witch was very happy. As for whether Nanong's life was in danger, he didn't care at all. He was happy that Bai'er finally admitted his identity as an evil spirit, which proved that his judgment was correct, and it also represented that he was in the beasts. The position in the heart will be more stable.

"You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me." Bai Er didn't even glance at the patriarch, and the bow and arrow in the other hand slowly slid from Nanong's left temple to the corner of his eye, all the way to his nose. "Originally, this scar on my face should have grown on this beautiful face." He murmured leisurely, as gentle as if he was whispering to his lover, but not only Nanon, but also the person who stood farthest listened. arrive. A trembling that could not be determined whether it was fear or throbbing rose from the hearts of many people, and they couldn't help but listen to him with bated breath. Nanon felt that the cold touch of the wood was like a sharp blade. It seemed that as long as he exerted force, he could leave an ugly scar on his face that could never be removed, just like Baier's. His body finally started shaking uncontrollably. "Every one of you said that I killed me..." Bai Er continued, but was interrupted before his partner could utter the words. "Far." Tu came over and said the person's name. For some reason, he didn't want to hear the word "mate" from Bai Er's mouth. Bai Er's eyes narrowed slightly, and Nanong in front of him became excited when he saw Tu Deng, showing his eyes for help. As if he hadn't seen the picture, he continued, "I died to save Nanong, not Baier."