21-30

21

Chapter 21 Banished

Nuo's tent was not far from Yun's house, and when Bai Er and Mu arrived, Yun was already inside. Nuo didn't like to talk nonsense, so he took the leather they held and started teaching Bai Er how to tan the leather.

Nuo's house has a stone basin the size of two orcs hugging each other. Nuo poured the hot water that had been burned on the fire before, mixed some snow water, and then soaked the frozen leather into it.

"This stone basin was chiseled by Nuo for an entire snow season. There are only two of this size in the tribe, and one is in the patriarch's house." Yun explained. "When tanning, this pot can play a big role. When we see a suitable stone in the future, we will chisel a small one for you."

It takes a while for the skin to be soaked, so when he is free, he talks about some hundred ears. Trivia that might be of interest. Baier still knows a few things about tan skin, such as scraping off the minced meat and fat in the inner layer of the fur, cleaning it, drying it, and then soaking it in the prepared potion, etc., but he is limited to understanding the general process. What to pay attention to in the details is not at all clear. At this time, when Yun mentioned the stone basin, he suddenly remembered that he didn't even have a decent container in his house, so what kind of leather was there.

"That's good." He hurriedly agreed, although it might sound like it was not easy to chisel that stone basin, but you can't keep relying on promises, the big deal is to find an opportunity to repay them in the future.

Then Yun talked about the disabled orcs last night, and asked Bai Er if he could take them when he went hunting.

"They don't necessarily believe me." Bai Er pondered for a moment and said. You must know that there are not many people in the tribe who can believe in him as unreservedly as Yun Henuo. And if they can't get their complete trust, then they will not obey his assignment and act without authorization. In today's harsh environment, not only will they not be able to come back then, but they will also hurt themselves and their promises. He is not a saint, no matter whether he has the ability or not, anyone wants to pull a hand, and he will not accompany himself in for others.

Yun Yi couldn't answer for a while, because he still remembered the doubts in the voices of most of the orcs when they heard Bai Er last night.

"They don't have a choice." Nuo interjected, turning over the leather in the basin.

Yeah, there is no choice. If it is a healthy orc, they have the strength to choose whether to believe it or not, just like when they entered the battle yesterday, even if two teams do not believe it, they are only trapped in the formation for a period of time, and they will still enjoy the due treatment of the orcs after they come out. , never have to worry about what to eat next meal. But the crippled orcs have to prove that they have the ability to hunt before they are qualified to have the power to choose.

Hearing what he said, Bai Er was about to say that he would meet someone before talking about other things, when he heard someone shouting outside.

"Bai'er, the patriarch asked you to come over." The person who passed the message was a sub-beast that he had never seen before. No... it can't be said that he had never seen it. In the original owner's memory, this sub-beast seemed to be the apprentice of the clan witch. No accident, it should be the successor of the next clan witch.

Patriarch looking for him? Bai Er is a little strange. Nuo raised his head and looked over.

In the patriarch's tent, in addition to the patriarch, there were also the clan witch and the Asian beast who had spread the word, but they did not see the patriarch's family.