121-130

21

Chapter 121 Man-eating Asian Beast (Figure)

Tu, who was far away on Fritillaria Island, did not know that Bai Er gave him three cubs. He lay in the crypt for half a month before he could barely sit up by himself. After a full month, the fracture healed, but he couldn't exert any force. He felt very slow, and in the dark, anyone would feel that time passed very slowly. But Yuan and the others were surprised, because there had never been a broken bone in the whole body that could grow well, and it was still at such a fast speed. Even Tu himself couldn't tell whether it was because of the orc's original strong recovery ability, or because of the increasingly thick warm air in his body. Just when Bai Er gave birth, he was finally able to get out of the crypt and work with others again.

They had a new steward in the crypt. The one who was almost strangled by him last time has been replaced, and he didn't even see it on the work site. The new mother-of-pearl was not as serious as the first one. She thought the crypt was smelly and dirty, so she never went in to check it, so the picture was almost forgotten. In fact, Yuan also told Tu that he didn't have to go out, but how could Tu allow himself to be imprisoned in that dark and stinky crypt all the time, so even if he knew that he was going to drag the black stone chain that made him feel sick as a coolie, he would be whipped. still out. But thanks to this fritillary laziness, Tu was able to escape Qing Luo's investigation. Back then, Baier asked Qingluo about the whereabouts of the picture. Although he tried his best not to attract attention, Qingluo still felt a threat from him, so as soon as he returned to the island, he called the mother-of-pearl, who was looking after the orcs, and asked them to find it. Whether there is an orc named Tu below each, and also roughly describe the appearance of the orc, so that if they find it, they will quickly deal with it. Unexpectedly, Tu's amnesia and injury made him escape this disaster by accident. Now that more than two full moons have passed, the mother-of-pearls have long forgotten about this crop. What's more, he has become skinny now, with a full beard and cheeks, and he can't see his original appearance.

However, there are still many people who still remember the scene when Tu was ruthless at the beginning, so this time when he comes out again, the mother-of-pearls don't dare to trouble him any more. In addition, he himself works honestly and never takes risks, so the two live in peace. But Yuan, who had been in contact with him more, noticed that this time, the eyes of Tu who came out of the crypt were no longer the ignorant and simple as when he first came, but were covered with a chilling gloom and cruelty.

"It won't be long before the snow season." On this day, after returning to the crypt, the silent Long said suddenly. Without waiting for the others to answer, he continued: "If we can't transform into a beast, we will all die of cold."

As soon as he said this, the orcs in the crypt suddenly became agitated. No matter how strong the orcs are, no one can survive the snow season naked, let alone in this cold crypt.

"Maybe they'll give us hides and firewood," an orc said in a hoarse voice. "We are dead, where are they going to find someone to help them build a house?"

Many people agreed with the orc, but no one showed any intention of resisting or escaping.

"Don't you just want to work for the mother-of-pearl like this until she dies?" Long sneered, "Or wait until you grow strong and then feed the mother-of-pearl?"

"What did you say? Long, you give Let's make it clear..." This was the first time that Long had clearly mentioned the fate of the orc who was chosen as the mother-of-pearl's companion, and the others were shocked and reluctant to believe. Only Tu remained silent in the corner, not reacting to hearing this fact. Yuan sat next to him, but also rarely restrained his talkative temper and kept silent.