111-120

11

Chapter 111 Accident

When Jing's tribe was forced to leave their hiding place by the beast tide and found the cave where the promise and others were, it was only five or six days before Baier and the others returned. At that time, the situation in the cave was a foregone conclusion, and because the promise was not contested, the patriarch took the initiative.

When Jing and the others came, it was not only the orcs who came out of the cave to help them, but also the orcs of the Heihe tribe and foreign tribes. At that time, he flew back and forth several times in order to bring the Amon and the child protected by the orcs into the cave. It was the last time that he finally exhausted himself, and he flew halfway and fell from the air. If a leopard hadn't jumped up and borrowed him to cushion his feet and regained a little strength, he would have been torn to shreds by the beast swarm.

This is why, even though he sent someone out to challenge the people on his side at the request of the patriarch, even if he wasn't sure if Yun saved him, he still avoided Yun and was not allowed to challenge him. Of course, this also made him miss the best chance to recognize the savior.

Until Bai'er came back and left with the weak people in the cave, at the same time he was clear about the real owner of the cave, he also realized that leaving with Bai'er and them was the most correct decision. Because a team that can use thorn wood to block the beast tide, can walk back and forth in the beast tide without harming one person, and dare to break into the beast tide with the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled, abandoning a place that seems to be safe for the time being is not easy. It's just that at that time, he hadn't experienced the shameless attack of the little-eared beast, and he couldn't help the patriarch to suppress Yunuo and others at the last moment, and the next moment he acted as if he had come to his senses and led people to accompany them. go something like this. So after a ride in the air, after confirming that they could reach their destination safely, he came back and was actively preparing to take people away. Because when he knew that the cave was not set up by the patriarch and others, he knew that it was not safe enough. It's a pity that his action was still late, and before he found a safe place to stay, the formation outside the cave was broken by the tide of beasts. In the rush to escape, only him, Yin, Qian, and Changtian brothers were left in his tribe, and a few other tribes survived scattered. There are not many people left. Even if they have their own thoughts, they finally get together to live together.

Looking back on it later, he clearly remembered that in order to escape, an Asian beast from the Heihe tribe pushed the little orc he was about to grab into the beast group, so that he could not even save it. He had never encountered such a situation. At that time, his mind was completely blank, so that he could only watch the sub-beast flee away, and then be protected by the orcs. Later, because of the critical situation, he didn't have time to think about it. It was not until he was out of danger that he realized that among all the Asian beasts, only the Heihe tribe was left, and there was a face he would never forget. He only told a few people in his tribe about this. He didn't say anything about the others, because he knew that even if he said it, it wouldn't change the rare and precious status of Asian beasts, but instead made those people vigilant, but they really hated Ji, only if you want to live, then I will let you live well and live happily, so I propose the decision of several orcs to share one sub-beast. And the Asian beast that he remembered deeply was assigned to the five of them, but he was disgusted, of course he would not touch it, and then decisively let the other four abandon it when the little-eared beast attacked. This is also the reason why only one of the seven Asian beasts is missing, but his companions are still alive and well. In fact, if Sa and the others didn't show up to help, he would never have brought the rest to them, because it was really shameless. As Baier said, the rest of them are young and middle-aged orcs and sub-beasts, and there are also unique abilities, no matter where they go, no one will accept them. Even the Dashan tribe, which is several times stronger than Baier's tribe, is not far away, and it is undoubtedly their best choice. But Sa and the others appeared, including several brave disabled orcs, and the moment he saw them, he made a decision almost immediately. Even if they are looked down upon and disgusted by the other party, they must be entangled. In his view, bowing his head in front of those who saved them was not a shame. Because of the past, if this method is not used, the other party will definitely not accept them, and they only have eleven orcs, they have to hunt every day, and they have to protect the sub-beasts. They have no time to do other things and wait for them to slowly accept. When he saw the basin, the solid stone courtyard, and the well-trained Asian beast, he knew that his decision this time was the right one.