31-40

31

Chapter 31 Learning Martial Arts

"That's great!" Mu was already cheering, "Don't worry, Bai'er, I'll learn this from you, and after the snow season, I'll follow my father to learn how to hunt."

It turned out that he had already made up his mind. What else can Bai Er say, there is nothing to do in winter, just learn it if you want to.

"You can learn if you want, but there are two conditions. First, you can't get up later than me in the morning. Second, you can do whatever I ask you to do. You are not allowed to be afraid of suffering or fatigue. If you can't do it, I won't teach you again in the future. That's it." Bai'er seemed very serious when it came to teaching martial arts, even if the little orcs were likely to learn with a playful attitude, he would not treat them sloppily.

Seeing Bai'er's serious expression, Mu, who was still a little careless at first, couldn't help but get serious, nodding heavily and agreeing. When he nodded, he didn't know what kind of painful days he was about to face.

"I want to learn too." Mo Lian Mu, who had been listening to them silently by the side, didn't know what to learn, so he opened his mouth.

"What do you want to learn?" Bai Er looked strangely at this orc who felt stable and smart when he first saw it, but he didn't expect that the more familiar he became, the more detached he became.

"What Mu learns, I will learn." Mo is quite righteous. In his opinion, what he can learn from Bai Er must be very powerful.

"Okay." This time Bai'er did not refuse, but smiled softly, so gentle that Mo and Mu, who have sensitive animal intuition, could not help but take a step back subconsciously, "But after you start learning from me, you can no longer Exit. Whoever quits halfway, I have a way to deal with him!" The last sentence was already purely a threat.

"But Bai'er, didn't you say..." Mu didn't expect that because of Mo's addition, Bai'er changed his threat to himself.

"What did I say?" Bai Er looked at the little orc with a smile.

Mu shivered, and quickly shook his head: "No, nothing." Anyway, he couldn't quit halfway, and he didn't want Bai Er to stop teaching him things in the future, so he would obey no matter what the conditions were.

"Okay, let's do our own thing." Bai'er looked out of the hole and found that it was completely dark, so he started chasing people.

It didn't take long for the food of the Asian beasts to be cooked. Because everyone has something to do, although some cannot go out hunting, they can still get food. The horns are new and haven't had the chance to participate in the hunt yet, but they can eat with everyone until the next hunt. For a long time in the future, food will be distributed like this. Maybe it is habit, or it may be the result of subtle influence. Anyway, everyone here has gradually regarded feeding old people and young animals who cannot hunt as a responsibility, and will no longer be arbitrary. give up. Of course, in this one, the rich wisdom and experience of the elderly still played a very important role.

******

The next day was not bright, Bai Er had already started. As soon as he set off, the two red-haired lions and the little leopard who were lying on the side of the fire closest to him immediately stood up. They were afraid of falling asleep and had been here since midnight.

For this, Baier expressed satisfaction. He first went to the water to wash his face, rinse his mouth, and comb his hair. Then he picked up the wooden spear and walked out of the cave with two human-shaped orcs, one big and one small.