161-170

61

Chapter 161: The Magical Beast Race

It stands to reason that when Zhaohua takes shape, everyone no longer needs to go to the Arctic Ice Lake to find any animal fruit. As soon as the weather warms up, you can turn back to the Blue Moon Forest. But because the whole thing is strange, and because he has received such a big favor from someone for nothing, Baier and Tu will not be able to feel at ease if they don't figure it out. So the next morning, the two of them visited the stone wall again. However, after searching all over, except for the small hole that Zhao came out of, no other entrance could be found.

"In the next Bai'er, I have a picture with my partner. Thanks to the noble tribe for helping the child to transform into shape, I came to thank you today. I wonder if it would be convenient to see you?" I don't know if it can reach the cave that Zhao said.

After waiting for a while, there was no response, and he repeated it again, three times.

"Let's go, maybe they don't want to see outsiders." After a long time without a response, Tu became impatient, not because he didn't know how to repay his gratitude, but because he couldn't see Bai Er being neglected, even if the other party helped Zhao transform.

Hearing this, Bai'er nodded, knowing that the other party either didn't hear it or didn't want to come out to meet, so he didn't force it anymore, but he still did all the etiquette.

"I am from the Nanbaier tribe in the Blue Moon Forest. If you have something to do, you can go there to find us, but if you can do it, you will not dare to quit." This sentence was repeated three times, and then he bent over to face it. Shibi saluted, turned around and stepped on the back of the picture above, intending to leave.

Before the picture started, an ethereal voice suddenly sounded in the minds of the two of them.

"It's been thousands of years since the orcs from the Blue Moon Forest came to the Land of Reception." The voice sighed, speaking the language commonly used in the Blue Moon Forest.

Tu paused, looked back at Bai Er, and found that there was a surprised look in his eyes, and knew that he was not the only one who heard the voice. The two exchanged glances, remembering Zhao's words, and stopped in place.

"We are a family of phantom beasts. People outside are called divine beasts. They have the ability to transform beasts. Your child is indeed my helper. But we have been trapped in this dark place for too long, and I don't know how long it will take to see the orcs from the Blue Moon Forest next time, so I still ask for your help." The

other party spoke sincerely and calmly, without any kind of retribution. It meant that Bai Er and Tu Wenyan, who were still a little wary at first, couldn't help but feel their goodwill greatly increased. Bai'er rolled over from the back of the picture and said loudly to the stone wall: "Your Excellency, please tell me. If we can do it, we will go through fire and water."

"My name is Yu, you can call me by my name. I don't know the two Have you ever heard of Beast Fruit?" Probably after Bai Er's promise, the ethereal voice revealed a hint of pleasure.

"But the legendary animal fruit that can transform the beast into the extreme north ice lake?" Bai'er was slightly surprised, but he didn't expect that after a circle, the animal fruit would be involved again. "We came to the wasteland just to find it."

Yu Wenyan was silent for a while, and when Bai Er thought he had said the wrong thing, he said again: "Beast fruit can't transform a beast. After we were trapped, we tried to find a way to spread a saying, hoping to attract powerful orcs to help our clan get out of trouble."