91-100

91

Chapter 91 Inventory and Arrangement

Because I am used to living in the grasslands, when I saw the basin, the Asian beasts from the south didn't have a special feeling, but the people of the tribe where the wind was located showed a look of surprise. They did not expect that their helpless choice would have such good conditions. As soon as they set foot on the shore, the group squatted on the ground and thanked the Beast God for their gift. Just like other orcs, they never complained about the Beast God that caused them to destroy their families. It has to be said that these orcs are grateful for what they have received, and they are very open-minded when dealing with disasters and losses, which is incomparable to the people in the world where Bai Er lived.

Two and a half days after the return trip, at the middle of the day, two fireballs hung brightly in the sky, and the land was roasted like a steamer. The herbivorous beasts either hid under the trees or soaked in the lake.

The two remaining children, Xin and Ya, are still a little dizzy because of the loss of their partners; the old man and Yabeast got off the raft, put their things down, and ran to see what was planted in the field, for fear that they would wither away these days; some The orcs took the people of the Wind Tribe to settle. Outside the bamboo forest, there were only more than a hundred sub-beasts who were worried because they didn't know their future destiny, and the orcs headed by Tu. As for Bai'er, Bai'er had already hid under a red-leaf tree and competed with the carnivorous beasts for a place to rest.

Living up to his expectations, before the sun set, Tu Yun and the others brought satisfactory results.

Those sub-beasts came from a total of seven tribes. When they were divided into tribes, one of them tried to infiltrate other people's tribes, but was betrayed by the eyes of that tribe's sub-beasts. Later, when each tribe was interrogated separately, two more suspicious ones were found. In the end, after a little intimidation, the last two sub-beasts couldn't hold it any longer, and spit out the matter one by one. Only the first sub-beast clenched into the other tribes because he was afraid that he would be looked down upon by the only one left in the tribe, and he didn't reveal a word of the rest.

As for the two sub-beasts, they had never seen the eagle master, but they were indeed threatened by the lives of their partners and children, allowing them to mix with other tribes. As for the transmission of news, it turns out that the Eagles are good at flying and watch far away, as long as they generate thick smoke at a high place near the tribe at the appointed time, it will be fine. At that time, someone will naturally come to them and learn about the situation of that tribe.

When they heard this, Tu and the others couldn't help breaking into a cold sweat, and they naturally became more admirable for Bai Er, because they knew very well that the mountains could not stop the eagles that could soar in the sky. As for Bai Er, he showed a thoughtful look.

Beacon fire message. This might have been invented by himself in daily life, but unless the southern Asian beasts treated their partners and children differently from the Heihe tribe, he would almost suspect that the eagle master was an evil spirit from another world like him.

"Are they willing to find another partner?" After thinking for a long time, he looked at the picture and asked.

Tu was taken aback by him, and stood up proudly, "I don't want them, no matter how good-looking they are." It turns out that the three sub-beasts are the best looking of the sub-beasts that came this time. I had told Bai Er before that I wanted to find a better-looking Asian beast than Nanon as a partner, and I couldn't help being a little sensitive.