Chapter 13

Chapter 13
"The Arguments"

I am very sorry about all the swearing there will be in this chapter

Laura stormed out if the town. "Fuck the world! Fuck life! Fuck men! Fuck sex! Fuck towns! Fuck Fuck Fuck!" she cried under her breath holding up both of her middle fingers.

Camden looked at her and looked sad and stifled back some sobs. Laura looked at him and laughed. "Your so fucking pathetic! A grown fucking man crying. And trying to fucking strip me. Just, Fuck off, and go fuck Cassiel." Cassiel was laughing until he heard that then he stopped and glared at Laura for the first time ever!

"What the fucking hell, I'm not a guy fucker. I would fuck you if Camden would let me."
Camden looked at him with absolute anger and yelled. "FUCK YOU! Laura is my mate and the only people who should be fucking each other are me and Laura and Bartumis and Meela!"

Laura laughed sarcastically. "Sure. As if I would have sex with you after that happened. Go fuck the fucking chief!"
"You take that back!" Camden yelled.

"Never, he tried to kill me and you tried to strip me!"
"I was DRUNK!"
Meela was laughing so hard she was crying. "Cassiel get over here!" She cried. "And you too Camden!"

The two walked over and Meela smiled and Laura sighed."Alright how about this. I want Cassiel and Camden the both of you to kiss each other and make it look convincing. "

They looked at each other disgusted."No!" They yelled furiously."Whoever does it first gets to kiss me." At that Cassiel's eyes widened."DEAL!" He kissed Camden and then spit to the side as he smiled at Laura."Now you have to kiss me."

Laura and Meela looked at each other."No that wasn't convincing enough." Meela nodded."How about this Cassiel. Make it seem like your kissing Laura."
Cassiel nodded and grabbed Camdens shirt and kissed him deeply and started to unbutton his shirt and was holding Camdens neck and had his tung moving around in his mouth.

Camden eyes widened as Camden ripped if his shirt then Camden's. He ran his fingers along his sheet and tripped off his pants then his underwear. Camden was trying to escape the vampires reach but couldn't.

Meela and and Laura were laughing and Bartumis felt violated and hid behind the elf.

Cassiel broke away and began to lick Camdens neck. Meele snapped her fingers and Cassiel snapped out of it. Camden back always and hugged Laura who pushed him away and covered her eyes."Put some clothes on and then I will hug you."

He nodded embarrassed and the put his clothes back on and then Laura hugged him but she couldn't keep a straight face.
They nodded and walked on. "Camden I am so sorry!" Cassiel pleaded.
Camden shook his head and said "Stay away from my mate."

They walked forward and Camden kept in kissing Laura and fijiting with her shirt collar and Cassiel just sighed and walked away along with Meela and bartimus.

"come on you two lets go." Meela said and Camden pulled back from the kiss and sighed."Can't I just have one minute with my mate?" He mumbled and grabbed Laura's hand and started to walk with her.

They were both calmed down finally. They began walking to the next town and didn't know that there would be many events that will happen within the next few days.