[~ chapter 11 ~]

BARK BARK SCARAS DESIGN 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I CAN MEOW I CAN BARK I CAN COOK I CAN CLEAN I CAN DO DISHES I CAN DRESS UP I CAN BE A WHORE I CAN BE A VIRGIN I NEED TO HAVE HIM STEP ON ME 🤤

I'm sorry, you can read now.

And no, I don't need help. What I do need is this man inside me

Ehe..
-----

( ❀ )
Part eleven,

꧁ 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ꧂

...

-

-

The next few days as the royal advisor flew past by. Scaramouche became surprisingly tolerable, and the people seemed quite happy with your decisions in the emperor's place. Even Kaedehara who occasionally crossed paths with you appeared to be impressed. Despite all of this, an icky feeling formed in your stomach. And no, it wasn't the small handmirror that you kept forgetting to return to Kokomi for the past two days.

Last day before you officially return to your doctor duties- and you were never more eager. The thought of the bitter tang of herbs and the ticking of the pocket watch almost excited you. Even admist these butterflies, the feeling that something is behind your back always came back. Not as in someone actually physically behind you, but.. It's likely nothing- your name nowadays was in many mouths. Ignoring your instincts was probably the best option for now.

Back to the present, where the shogun was barking orders at every direction to the poor planners. He decided that the summer festival is going to be held a little earlier than its usual date, except he was going to decide what each millimeter of the city would look like. Many could see the foreign glisten in his stormy violet orbs. The men hurridly repeated writing down the inked Inazuman letters, cross them off, and repeat for another few times all over again. You stared for a while, peering over the shogun's shoulder.

"When did I ever say that the fireworks can be of random colours? I will hold a specific meeting just for that so don't even think about it. And what do you think you're writing down?? You simply had to copy down the orders of stalls I oh so graciously aranged by hand, yet you can't even perform such a simple task. Hey, what are you...."

-And so on. Never had anyone seen their emperor so invested in something in their lives, which naturally caused everyone to tense up. He usually let people bring their suggestions and plans to the table where he nodded at some and degraded most, but this year the king himself was hand planning everything. By everything, everything.