10K SPECIAL

First off...

TYSM EVERYONE FOR 10K READS 😭😭😭 I rlly didn't expect for this cringy book to come this far- ty once more. I appreciate all the lovely comments and supports given throughout <3

These are yn's voicelines if she was a playable character! You're a healer-support cryo catalyst in these voicelines, but feel free to imagine different if you don't like it ofc. I had to give you some sort of a personality to write lines so don't complain too much, you're always free to imagine otherwise.

A warning that some of the lines aren't in order :P
----

Hello
Oh, so you're the traveler. I've heard much about you, but I don't like acknowledging people based on rumors and tales told by mouth. I look forward in getting to know you, perhaps I can even be of aid in your journey.

Chat: Mushrooms
The amount of times I had to treat patients because of their inability to recognize poisonous mushrooms is rather concerning.. It's quite straightforward, too. Especially Sumeru. Don't eat random plants you see in the wild. Please.

Chat: Taking Breaks
Tired? You could've told me so. I'm honestly in no place to judge, I used to sleep until sunset to sunset the next day when I first began traveling alone... Actually, forget what I said.

Chat: butterflies
Whenever I'm watching butterflies pass by, I seem to lose track of time. I swear the sun was just beginning to rise, but it's noon all of a sudden.

When it rains
Ack! Hurry, let's find coverage. Haaa, it's going to be a hassle drying my herbs.

After the rain
Make sure to dry yourself throughly. Getting sick is quite the inconvenience when traveling.

When Thunder Strikes
Let's take shelter for a while.

When It Snows
What a perfect weather to catch a cold.. I do suppose the sight is pretty, though.

When the Sun Is Out
Seems like the sun's finally out, let's get moving.

When the Wind Is Blowing
Woah! It's a relief today wasn't my best hair day.

In the Desert
It's... Very hot here. I'm concerned about my paste based medicines drying out in this air.

Good Morning
Good morning, how did you sleep? Oh, you didn't manage to get much rest? If this continues, come ask me for some light sleeping pills. Getting rest is important for strong immunity and faster recovery. But don't rely on medicine, they give you an unrefreshing sleep experience overall.

Good Afternoon
Afternoon. What's the plan for today?

Good Evening
Lovely evening. If it's alright with you, let's go watch the sunset for a while. I know an excellent viewing place.

Good Night
Good night. Make sure to get plenty of sleep, we never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

About Y/n: the Art Of Medicine
In a way, I see medicine as a type of art. You mix your portions, find the right ingredients, and discover new remedies. Even the smallest miscalculation of a dose could be crucial to the effectiveness towards the human body. Humans are extremely fragile, not a single mistake in medicine making is allowed. The mere though of those wishing to experiment with another's body for their own knowledge makes me feel sick to the stomach.. Huh? You want to help out make remedies? Sure, I'll teach you simple ones sometime. A traveler like you is bound to get injured from time to time, it won't hurt to know some ointment remedies. Seems like I droned on a bit, sorry about that.