[~ chapter 15.5 ~]

( ❀ )
Part fifteen and a half,

꧁ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 ꧂

...

-

-

𝐼𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑛,

        𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑎'𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑒𝑦𝑣𝑎𝑡. 𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟. 𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑛𝑒𝑧ℎ𝑧𝑎𝑦𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝐼𝑙 𝐷𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑙.

       𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

       𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒.

𝓟𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓸

-

"Your majesty, the letter is being flown to Inazuma."

"Excellent. Any more news?"

"Nothing that I imagine would catch her excellency's interest." A smile took place upon her lips painted pale blue. She twirled with a pristine white feather in her hands. Pure. Untainted. Snowflakes of the same colour soundlessly blended into the ground outside. Frost gnawed at the edges of the windows.

"The divine will pay their price even in their graves." With a dreamy sigh, she let the feather drop down the staircase. "..And I never forget promises sworn by my lips."

The feather gently swayed in the air before it met the ground. It was stained into an ugly crimson the moment it was no longer airborne. Its once soft, fluffy texture was ruined as the edges split and absorbed the heavy liquid. Eventually, not a single bit of white remained. The scarlet had completely swallowed the object. No one would be able to of its original colour by now.

Some could say her smile was of a cruel one who knows how much blood she has split. Some could point that was a smile of victory already decided by fate. The crown that sat upon the queen's head curved and twisted like branches of thorns, shining in the pale moonlight. A pair of eyes engraving two white stars watched the singular blue gem on her head sparkle for a faint moment as she adjusted her position.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

"Retribution is coming. Not even the heavenly principles, what Celestia once loved so much will be able to defend them by then."