100K SPECIAL

First off..

TYSM FOR 100K READS ON THIS CRINGEY FRINGY TOE SQUEALCHINGLY DISGUSTING BOOK THAT I FIRST THOUGHT OF LIKE TWO YEARS AGO

Serenity was my first fic ever published, and I didn't have high hopes for it, but it's already reached 100k :O  anyways, tysm once againnn

This takes place in an entirely different au, it's a modern secretary reader x ceo scara storyline.

***Pls note that the story will be written in a 3rd POV from now on***

Inspired by Ms Secretary, at your service by Elijahhsayso_

(❀)
100K special,

꧁ 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 ❣︎

-

The Narukami corporation is probably the most well known company across Inazuma, and one of the most successful ones among Teyvat. The true purpose of the company was not known by many, but it was heard that they worked with the government. Although, they often use the collaborations Yae Publishing House as a distraction. And amongst the business owners, they're all aware of one feared name.

Raiden Scaramouche.

He was famous for his sharp tongue and snarky nature, not a single word that came out his mind was the least bit censored. In the world of business, it was typical- almost mandatory to speak subtle dirt with polite smiles. But this man just straight up spat out venom. The second successor of the Raiden family's company, he was very much unpredictable and hated. For a good reason in that. More than half of his meetings that were planned he cancelled without second thought whenever he didn't feel like attending. Whether it be five minutes before the actually meeting, or two days after the contract was made.

And let's not even get started for the poor workers at the corporation.

It was just rumors, but there were whispers that not more than half of the employees has ever worked in the Narukami corp for longer than a year straight before getting fired for some sort of an excuse. A grammar mistake in a report, a wrinkled uniform, to a tilted name plate. The reasons varied.

The new worker stared at the stack of reports handed to him. The sheer digits of the numbers in the transaction receipt was enough to make his head spin. He was originally supposed to be an intern at the front desk, yet somehow ended up on his way to the boss's door to deliver reports. Despite hearing many rumors of this man, he still doubted he was as bad as he was said to be. It was natural for those under the boss to be speaking shit about them. But why did his seniors seem so terrified when he told them what he was in charge of doing..? Some of them already bid farewells to him, too.

Usually, the secretary was the one to deliver these sorts of stuff to sir Raiden. The intern was confused about this part, too. A CEO usually had a handful of different secretaries to help them manage business. Why did his only have one? Still, he heard that this secretary had quite the reputation.

Miss L/n, the legend of all secretaries in existence.

Almost no one in the building had anything bad to say about her. After all, she was just about the only person in the entire organization who probably was able to speak an opinion to sir Raiden without getting kicked out on the spot. The intern had never seen her in person, but wondered what she was like if his own boss entrusted her with the title. While he was drowning in his thoughts, he had finally arrived at the wooden door. A nervous sweat dribbled down the back of his neck. Checking his name plate and uniform one last time, he ran a hand through his hair to ensure it wasn't messed up in any way.