A/N + Intro

~ A story in which two strangers suddenly became roommates for an entire month. What happened during that time, neither of them expected ~

Hi guys!!  Welcome to my first ever fanfiction, Roommates!  This took a year to complete after being on and off but I truly am excited for you guys to read it!  This book has a lot of fluff and just comfort moments so if that's what you like, you're in the right place ;)

Also, just to be clear, this is fiction.  This book uses wattpad logic so don't expect something extremely realistic.  I wrote this book with the intention of giving my readers an escape from reality, a sweet story that they can read to forget about any problems going on in their life and just immerse themselves into this fanfic.  So just don't think too deep into it and enjoy the story ;)

This book also has some cursing, so beware of that.  Apart from that, there aren't really any other trigger warnings.

This should also probably go without saying, but this book is MINE.  It's my baby and I will do anything I can to protect it.  That means no plagiarizing and/or publishing this book as your own.  I will hunt you down.

Okay, that's all for now! I hope you guys enjoy the story and don't be afraid to vote and comment of you like it!! I absolutely LOVE reading your guys' reactions to the story so don't be shy :)

~ Thank you for supporting and reading this story, it truly means a lot!