Chapter 1: ROAD TO REDEMPTION

It's recommended to read 'Avengers Incursion War' before reading this story. If you love Wanda you'll love that one just as much anyway, if not even more.

Time. A mysterious phenomenon that slowly ticks forward. Reality's most dangerous enemy that causes the inevitable destruction of all things. It is oftentimes mistakenly taken for granted, until it becomes too late. For Time ticks ever onward. It never waits. And it never shows mercy. Second after second. Hour after hour... Year after year it passes on. Slowly but surely... until eventually...

Time runs out.

The Near Future

The shot opens with a close up of Wanda's eyes. They are terrified and hopeless, with a glimmer of unshed tears. She looks horrified. Hearing whispers from the past that haunt her to this day.

"It's your destiny to destroy the world"
- Agatha Harkness (Wandavision)

"The Scarlet Witch is a being with unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesied to either rule or annihilate the cosmos."
- Wong (Multiverse of Madness)

"Becoming the Scarlet Witch, set events in motion that would bring upon the end of all things."
- Agatha Harkness (Avengers: Incursion War)

In the middle of the streets of Manhattan, in an unknown universe, sometime in the near future, Wanda Maximoff stood in utter distraught. She looked out over the city with dread and despair. So much despair that her entire body struggled to move. Her eyes were wide open in horror, her lips trembling slightly. The skies, blood red, darkening the entire planet. She seemed mentally lost in thought. Feeling trapped.

Buildings were collapsing, people everywhere panicking

Buildings were collapsing, people everywhere panicking. Some even jumped out of their windows, falling to their deaths.

A dark figure appeared behind her. His mere prescence made her feel like death staring from behind. The figure had the form of a man. His face was concealed. The figure slightly grabbed her from behind, holding her neck with his cold hand, while touching her shoulder with his other hand. Almost as if she is completely submitted to him. A single hopeless tear escaped her eye. Chills running down her spine.

She looked in horror as a giant red singularity slowly engulfed everything in its path, growing bigger and more powerful every second.