Chapter 8: SO IT BEGINS

Wanda: No! No! Let me go!!

After she collapsed outside the sanctum when processing her encounter with Strange, Wanda woke up with flashing lights from a dark, steel room, blinding her eyes. She tried to move but she was bound to a hospital bed by multiple people pinning her against the bed.

"She's out of control! Where are the straps!"

Wanda: What's happening!

She then felt them strapping her arms and legs to the bed.

Leopold Fitz: Hold still! We're trying to help you!

Wanda: No! No! Let me go!

Fitz: Gemma! Sedate her now!!

Gemma Simmons: She's moving too much!

Fitz: Just do it!

Wanda: What's happening! W-who are you!

Wanda's chaos energy was emitting from out of her chest, threatening to explode outward with a massive force. Similar to what happened when she caused the Westview incident.

Simmons: I'm doctor Simmons. We're trying to help you! Just hold still.

Wanda: No! No no no no! Get away from me!

Fitz: Ms Maximoff, we are not your enemy! You're in distress! Your powers are building up massive amounts of energy, and it could release at any moment!

Wanda: It hurts!

Simmons: We can help you, but you need to be still!

Wanda: Where are my children! Where's vi...

She then felt a needle in her neck before she could finish her sentence.

Wanda: ...sion...

Everything turned to black and she closed her eyes, entering an unconscious state. Her powers dissipated slowly, while Vision was witnessing everything from behind a glass wall on the other side.

(Gemma Simmons and Leopold Fits were both lead roles in the show called "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D")

Vision: Is she going to be okay?

Darcy Lewis: I don't know. But as soon as we've finished running tests, I'll let you know. But for now, she needs to stay here for her own safety and everyone else's.

-This is Darcy