Chapter 3: A BURDEN WORTH CARRYING

4:51 PM

A violent police chase occurred in New York with multiple police vechiles chasing two armed terrorist vechiles, belonging to the terrorists known as "the children of Kang". This was another group, connected to the ones at the Theme Park. The chase took a turn on top of a large bridge and the terrorists began throwing highly effective explosives at the police cars. The explosives destabilized the bridge and the cables began snapping.

*enter Spider-Man* (Tom Holland)

Spider-Man came onto the scene and webbed the cables together and jumped on top one of the vechiles.

Spider-Man: Hey guys whatsup! Did you miss me? Because I sure didn't.

"Shoot him you idiot!"

Spider-Man: Seriously? Today of all days? I just came out of the shower, put on my tux and then this happens. (Sighs) Now I gotta buy a whole new can of deodorant for tonight.

The terrorists began shooting at him but he dodged every bullet and landed on top of the other vechile's roof. He webbed the steering wheel out of the vechile next to him and they crashed off the bridge. Spider-Man webbed the car onto the bridge and left them hanging in the air above the water.

He then jumped back onto the other vechile and whipped the terrorists out of the windows one by one, jumped in front of the vechile and stopped it in its tracks.

The police stopped in front of him.

"Thanks Spider-Man. You just made our day a lot easier."

Spider-Man: Oh you know... just doing what I do best. Being your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

The webs that Spider-Man spun began snapping as the bridge continued to become unstable by the second.

Spider-Man: Looks like the job's not done yet. Help me get everyone off the bridge just in case, while I try to stabilize this thing.

The police began evacuating the people as Spider-Man struggled to prevent more cables from snapping by holding it all together with multiple webs. As it happened, the Fantastic Four arrived with their flying Fantasticar since they were close to the incident, due to owning Avengers Tower.

(To understand how they are suddenly in thr MCU along with the X-Men, read "Avengers Incursion War" for context)

Thing: Hey red! Need a hand?

Spider-Man: Hey! Uhh... What's your name again?

He handed Thing a few of his webs that were holding the cables together.

Spider-Man: Grab this for me.

Mr. Fantastic: I'll try and add some support while Johnny heats up the cables to melt them together again. Sue, go help the police.