Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2

Opening time: https://youtu.be/mVASjgrIhiQ

Location:Emerald Forest Cliff
Time of Day:Noon

Other Pov:

Headmaster Ozpin and Glynda are at the top of the cliff looking over a tablet.

Glynda:All duos have been formed, sir. That (L/N) kid ain't getting into beacon.

Ozpin:Heheh, I still think he has a chance.

Glynda:What do you mean? You said yourself that after duos are formed they go to the temple to get their relic. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't have a partner which means he will not pass.

Ozpin turns his head to her.

Ozpin:Have you ever heard of the new project that Vale and the other kingdoms are doing?

Glynda:No, sir. I have not.

Ozpin:A team of four students. Each with a member from one of the 4 kingdoms. Known as Project Team VMAV. If (Y/N) can find the Relic. He will be a part of the project and team. A team that will unite Remnant against the Grimm.

(Author note, I know that all of the teams in RWBY have to do with a certain color and our pronounced as a simple word. But it was the best I could do with trying to make a team that represents Vale, Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas.)

Glynda:So, how would he be part of it?

Ozpin then chuckles to himself a little.

Ozpin:That's for him to find out. For now let's continue watching how this Initiation will turn out.

Location:Emerald Forest
Time of Day:Noon

Ruby pov:

Me and Weiss have been walking around in circles for the past few minutes. I'm starting to think she doesn't know where she's going.

Weiss:I'm pretty sure it's this way. Wait, no it's this... but it actually might be this way.

Ruby:Weiss, can you please just admit you have no idea of where we are supposed to go.

Weiss:I know exactly where we're going. It's the Forest temple!

Ruby:*sigh*

Weiss:Oh stop it, you don't know where we're going either!

Ruby:Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything!

Weiss:What is that supposed to mean?!

Ruby:It means you're a big, stupid jerk!

Weiss:Stop complaining and just keep moving!

Ruby imitating Weiss:Look at me, I'm weiss. I know everything and we should keep moving. I'm also very bossy.

Weiss:I'm not bossy! Don't say thinks like that!

Ruby:Stop Treating me like a child!

Weiss:Stop acting like a child!

Ruby:Well, Stop acting perfect then!

Weiss:I'm not perfect. But at least I'm better than you.

Ruby dejectedly:You don't even know me.

Location:Still the Emerald Forest
Time of Day:Still noon

(Y/N) pov:

I managed to catch up to Blake and Yang. We then walked all the way to the Forest Temple.

Yang:Think this it.

(Y/N):Lone temple in the middle of the forest with podiums. I'm going to have to say yes on that one. Surprised that there ain't any challenge guarding it though.

We walk over to the podium and look at all of the podiums.

Blake:Chess pieces?

I then looked closer at the podiums.

(Y/N):there's doubles of the same chess pieces with the same color. Must be for duos who turn into complete teams. Wait a second...

Blake:What?

I walked over to a destroyed podium and saw a fallen chess piece. A red King piece.

Yang:Aren't pieces only supposed to be black and white. Even so, why is there only one.

(Y/N):I don't know. I'm taking it though. I guess this is my piece. You guys should choose your piece.

Yang then walked over to the White Knight and picked it up.

Yang:How about a pony, Blake?

Blake smirked and nodded while looking around still.

Yang:That wasn't hard at all.

Blake:Yeah.

Out of nowhere we heard somewhere screaming near by.

Yang:Blake did you hear that?! Some girl's in trouble!

Me and Blake was looking at the sky for a second. I then rushed over to Yang to help out. We see that Blake is still looking at the sky and rush over to her.

(Y/N):Blake, we have to that girl. Why are you looking at the...(Turns to the sky)...Oh shit.

Yang:What? (Looks up) Is that Ruby?

Credits time