Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of day:Afternoon

Ruby pov:

Me, Weiss, and Yang were in the room where the Dance would take place. We only had so many time to get it all prepared so we decided to just spend the entire day on it so it'll be done for tomorrow. While Yang and Weiss were figuring stuff out for the dance. I was sitting at a table bumped out that Blake wouldn't go. (Y/N) might be able to if he's done with his mission. Weiss then came over to me with tablecloths that looked the exact same.

Weiss:I need you to choose between these two.

Ruby:Aren't they the same?

Weiss:I don't even know why I asked!

Yang put down a speaker and walked over to me.

Yang:So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby:What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake or (Y/N) isn't going?

Yang:I'll make sure Blake does. (Y/N) on the other hand, if he's done with his job. But that's in Vacuo. So I don't know. Sorry. Weiss! I thought we agreed:No dollies!

Weiss:If I get no Dollies, you don't get fog machines!

We then heard the doors open and saw Sun and Neptune enter.

Neptune:You guys are going to have fog machines?

Weiss walked over to him.

Weiss:We were thinking about it...

Neptune:Sounds cool.

Sun:You ladies excited for dress up?

Ruby: Pfft... Yeah, right!

Yang:Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!

Weiss:What are you two wearing?

Sun:Uuhhh... this?

Neptune:Ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Sun:Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang:Yeah, we noticed.

Sun:Soooo... what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, y'know... Blake-y?

Weiss:Obviously.

Ruby:I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang:Guys. Trust me; Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Other pov:

Location:Beacon Academy Library
Time of day:Afternoon

Blake was in the Library working on the evidence for Torchwick. She then saw a red dot and started to follow it. She then ran into Yang.

Yang:He-lloooo!

Blake:What are you...?

Yang:We need to talk.

Yang then brought Blake in to an empty classroom to have a private chat with.

Blake:Yang, if you're going to tell me to stop, you may as well save your breath.

Yang:I don't want you to stop; I want you to slow down.

Blake:I don't have the luxury to slow down.

Yang:It's not a luxury; it's a necessity.

Blake:The "necessity" is stopping Torchwick.

Yang:And we're going to. But first you have to sit down and listen to what I have to say. (pats the part of the desk across from her)