Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall

Opening time: https://youtu.be/mVASjgrIhiQ

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

I was about ready to get ready for bed. Weiss was studying. Blake was Reading. And Yang was already asleep. I then saw Jaune in the hallway so I decided to talk to him.

Ruby:Hey, Jaune! Long time, no see! Did you lock yourself out again?

Jaune:Oh, uh, Nope! Got it!

Ruby:So! Where have you been lately? We haven't seen you since Tuesday!

(Writer's note:I understand that the time between episodes 12 and 13 are longer than just a couple of days. But since (Y/N)'s mission is from episodes 11 to 14 and the mission lasted a week. I decided to make the timeskip from 12 to 13 a little shorter)

Jaune: I uh, I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have done. Now Cardin has got me on a leash and Pyrrha won't talk to me. I shouldn't have come here. I'm a failure.

Ruby:Nope!

Jaune:Nope?

Ruby:Nope! You're a leader now, jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure.

Jaune:But, what if I'm a failure at being a leader?

Ruby:Nope!

I then sit on the floor with him.

Jaune:You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff.

Ruby:Nope! Jaune, Maybe you were a failure as a kid. And you might have been one when we met. But, you can't be one now. You wanna know why?

Jaune:Why?

Ruby: Because it's not just about you anymore. You've got a team now, Jaune. We both do! And if we fail, then we'll just be bringing them down with us. We have to put our teammates first, and ourselves second. Your team deserves a great leader, Jaune. And I think that can be you.

Jaune:How can you do it? Be the leader you're team needs.

Ruby:Because of my team, my family, my friends, and (Y/N). I do this all for them. Hope you have a good night, Jaune.

I went back into my room and went to sleep.

Location:Forever Fall Forest.
Time of Day:Afternoon

Other pov:

Glynda, Team RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL and some other teams all went to Forever Fall to obtain a certain sap from the trees.

Glynda:Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Everyone then went their separate ways to obtain sap. Meanwhile, Jaune and Team CRDL were on a ledge with Jaune holding 6 jars.

Jaune:Why do we need 6 jars? There are 5 of us.

Cardin:Glad you asked, best bud. You see we are going to get payback.

Jaune:Huh?

Cardin:You see that one Red haired girl.

Jaune:Yeah, Pyrrha. What about her?

Cardin:You're going to dump some of this sap on her. And you might be asking yourself "what would that do except make her very sticky?" Well, remember those Rapier Wasps? They love sweet stuff. Mix the two together. And well, I'm sure you can guess what happens next. And you better do this. Because if you don't. I'll have a nice chat with Goodwitch. And you'll be on the first airship home from beacon. Understand?

Jaune:No.

Cardin:What was that?!

Jaune:I said...No!

Jaune then splashed Cardin with the sap.

Cardin:Oh you've done it now, Jaune.

The rest of CRDL held  Jaune down.

Credits Time