Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach

(Note:I just found out how to add the videos to the chapters. So I'll be doing this instead of adding the links. Enjoy the chapter!)

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Sunset

(Y/N) pov:

Ruby:(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!

(Y/N):Ruby, what are you doing up? It's like 5 in the morning.

Yang:He's got a concussion! He ain't going to be able to do anything. Maybe, we can snap him out of it. But make it fast! We got Grimm!

Ruby:Right! (Y/N), you have a concussion! Snap out of it!

I begin to see clearly. I see Ruby in front of me.

(Y/N):Ruby?! What's going on? Why the hell is there Grimm here? Why are we in the city?

Ruby:Long story short. Train crashed, we all passed out, woke up, Grimm flooded the square. You able to fight?!

(Y/N):Yeah, I should be able too.

I then called Team VMAV.

(Y/N):You three need to get here, now! We got Grimm flooding City of Vale and they're killing civilian in sight! We also got Counter Hunters here! I sent you the coordinates. Activate protocol 5!

I then ended the call.

Ruby:What's protocol 5?

(Y/N):The bullhead mounted turrets will fire down on everything in sight. It should kill as much Grimm as possible. But we'll have to get out of sight.

Ruby:Okay, come on. We got work to do.

I got up and started attacking any Grimm I could. Any Grimm that got in my way died. I tried to stay standing as much as possible. We all were surrounded by Grimm.

Blake:What do we do now?

(Y/N):I'll tell you what we'll do. Kill every fucking Grimm in our way. Use any means necessary. Bathe in their blood. Send them to Oblivion. We are Huntsman and Huntresses. We are Team RWBY. We don't bow down to any bastards. We kill Grimm. We save lives. So, I don't know what you'll do. But I'm killing every fucker in my way. Even if means me dying. So, let's do this.

Ruby: I feel as if I should be giving this speech. But you're right! Let's do this!

We all then charged at the Grimm and killed every single one in our way. As the battle progressed. I could feel my Concussion start to shift back and forth from Good to Bad. After awhile, we saw Oobleck, Zwei, and Ceithir join in the battle. Alongside JNPR, Sun and Neptune, Port, Glynda, and CFVY. We battled as much as possible. We then saw VMAV start to initiate Protocol 5. As all of us got out of the way. The Turrets fired on as many Grimm as possible. The Bullhead then landed and out came the rest of VMAV to help out. Throughout the whole battle. My vision was blurred and bright. And my hearing wasn't that great, too. After a couple of hours. All of the Grimm were dead with some help with Ironwood's forces. We all left for Beacon. Everyone left for their missions to resume to as Me, Team RWBY, Zwei, and Ceithir all sat on Beacon's landing platform. Since my Concussion was still there. I laid my head on her shoulder as we all overlooked the City of Vale.

Yang:Well, we did it.

Blake:We did it.

Weiss:If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed.

Yang:Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it.

Ruby:Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still don't even know why they did this.

Weiss:Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending.

Blake:We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of.

Ruby:Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them.

(Y/N):This isn't the end you know. This might be the ending of one story. But a new one will be starting.

Yang:That the concussion talking or what?

(Y/N):I don't know. All I know is that something either really good will happen. Or something bad. Something that will change the course of the story. The Story of team RWBY.

Yang:Yeah, that's the Concussion talking for sure. Come on, (Y/N). Let's get you some sleep. You'll most likely feel better in a couple of days.

I got on Yang's back. All of us stood up and started walking to Beacon while continuing our chat.

Weiss:I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point.

Blake:So then...

Ruby:Uhh... Time for bed?

Yang:Please.

Blake:Absolutely.

Weiss:Yes.

Yang:I'm going to sleep forever.

(Y/N):Team VMAV will win for sure.

Weiss:Oh yeah, you'll be working with your mission team. Well, I doubt you'll win.

(Y/N):I know all of your moves and tactics. We'll win for sure. That is if we go up against each other.

We all headed to the dorm room. Ruby opened my door and Yang laid me down on my bed. Yang, Blake, and Weiss left the room as Ruby stayed behind.

Ruby:Did you mean what you said? About something Good or Bad could happen.

(Y/N):Part of it was the concussion talking. But I do feel something will happen. White Fang, Torchwick, Mystery Girl. All connected to something. Something big. Some big plan that will try to destroy everything we worked hard for. We got to be ready.

Ruby:We will be...

(Y/N):I hope so...

Ruby gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room with Zwei and Ceithir. As they left, I looked down at my Scroll to see a text from my Brother. It read that him and his wife are going to be parents. I couldn't believe that I was going to be a Uncle. Which I guess would also make Ruby an Aunt.

(Y/N):I'll tell her later. I need rest.

Credits time