Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny

Location:Beacon Dorms
Time of Day:Noon

Ruby pov:

Me, (Y/N), and the rest of team RWBY all sat in our room. Ironwood was in here two.

Ironwood:I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang:But he attacked me!

Ironwood:Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss:But Yang would never do that!

Ruby:Yeah!

Ironwood:You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Yang:But I wasn't-

Ironwood:That's ENOUGH! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

(Y/N) murmuring:Disqualified? For what?! Would've done the same thing in her shoes!

Ironwood:And you! You caused an even bigger mess! You destroyed Atlas property and threatened my men. I have had up to here with you and the rest of VMAV. Good thing, the heart monitor is a good idea.

(Y/N) then got up from his chair and threw it at Ironwood who caught it.

(Y/N):YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU USED IT AS A SHOCK COLLAR?! YOU ELECTROCUTED ALL OF OUR HEARTS WITH THE FUCKIN HEART MONITOR!!!

Ironwood:It seemed to be the only way to get you four under control. Which leads to the next point. The VMAV Project will end after the school year ends.

Ruby:What?

Ironwood:Team VMAV has gained a reputation of fear. And with what happened, it's clear that the four of you are unfit to be part of the project. Unfortunately, this also means this might be your last year at beacon.

(Y/N):YOU! YOU GAVE THAT REPUTATION TO US!!! THE VACUO ACCIDENT, THE RAID ON THE GRIMM INFESTED FACTORY, THE PURGING OF CRIMINALS IN THE CITY OF MISTRAL'S LOWER HALF WAS ALL YOU!!! YOU'VE DONE THIS TO US! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TURNED US INTO WHAT YOU WANTED!

Ironwood:And what I didn't want...

Ironwood closed the door. (Y/N) then picked up the chair and started hitting the door and giving it the Bird while cursing ironwood.

(Y/N):FUCK YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

He then dropped the chair and sat down on the floor against the door.

(Y/N):FUCK!

I got up from the bed and went over and sat right next to (Y/N) so I could hold his hand and hold him in my arms to comfort him.

Yang: I know this might not be the best time, but you guys believe me, right?

Weiss:You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang:Blake?

Blake:I want to believe you...

Ruby:Huh!?