Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:Beacon Academy(Ozpin's Office)
Time of Day:Noon

Other pov:

Ozpin and Glynda were both looking out the Window to see tons of ships from Atlas Academy and the Altesian Military.

Glynda:Ironwood sure loves to bring his work wherever he goes.

Ozpin:Well, running both a Academy and Military makes him a busy man. But yes, that fleet sure is an eyesore.

On Ozpin's desk. A notification appeared for entry.

Ozpin:Come in.

General Ironwood appeared from the elevator.

Ironwood:Ozpin! How have you been?!

Ozpin:Greetings, General.

Ironwood:Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda! It certainly has been too long since we last met.

Glynda:Oh, James! I'll be outside.

Glynda then left the room.

Ironwood:Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin:So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood:Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this be a good opportunity to catch up.

Ozpin:I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned. And I'm guessing you also want to talk about the VMAV Project.

Ironwood:Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin:I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood:Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin:We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood:But if what Qrow said is true...

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

Ironwood: Believe me, I am. But ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

Ozpin: I hope they never have to. Which brings me to the Team VMAV Project. The purpose was to bring unity to the 4 kingdoms. But what is the true purpose of it?

Ironwood:What are you suggesting?!

Ozpin:I'm just saying. I looked through the files of all 4 members and the 2 missions they have been on together. I must say, it seems like what we're doing is breeding the perfect soldiers.

Ironwood:That's not the intention, mainly. Why are you saying all of this? I thought the idea of project was yours?

Ozpin:Yes, but as a normal huntsman team to unify the four kingdoms. But it seems like along the way. We've been putting them on missions that are questionable for people of their experience.

Ironwood:I understand what you're saying. I'm split on the issue. True, I saw it as a means to unify us all against the Grimm. But, sooner or later. These four will be Huntsmen and Huntress. They will go through that as a job. I understand that the Vale Representative, (Y/N) is only 15. But he chose this along side the others.