Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Afternoon

Ruby pov:

I couldn't believe that Penny was a Robot. But I didn't care what see was. She was still my friend.

Ruby:Penny, I-I don't understand...

Penny:Most girls are born, but I was made. I'm the world's first synthetic person capable of generating an Aura. I'm not real...

Ruby:Of course you are. You think just because you've got nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts makes you any less real than me?

Penny: I don't... um... You're... taking this extraordinarily well.

Ruby:You're not like those Robots we saw earlier. You've got a heart and soul; I can feel it!

Penny: Ooohh... oh Ruby! You're the best friend anyone could have!

Penny then pulled me in for a big hug.

Ruby:I can see why your father would want to protect such a delicate flower!

Penny then let go.

Penny:Oh, he's very sweet! My father's the one that built me! I'm sure you would love him!

Ruby: Wow. He built you all by himself?

Penny:Well, almost! He had some help from Mr. Ironwood.

Ruby:The General?! Wait... Is that why those soldiers were after you?

Penny:They like to protect me, too!

Ruby:They don't think you can protect yourself?

Penny:They're not sure if I'm ready yet... One day, it will be my job to save the world, but I still have a lot left to learn. That's why my father let me come to the Vytal Festival. I want to see what it's like in the rest of the world, and test myself in the Tournament.

Ruby:Penny, what are you talking about? Save the world from what? We're in a time of peace!

Penny:That's not what Mr. Ironwood said...

We then heard the soldiers from before.

Soldier 1:She went this way!

Penny:You have to hide!

Penny then put me in a nearby dumpster to hide from the soldiers.

Ruby:Penny, wait! What are you doing? You don't have to go with them! I can help you!

Penny:It's okay, Ruby. They're not bad people; I just don't want to get you in trouble. Just promise me you won't tell anyone else my secret. Okay?

Ruby:I promise.

I lowered the lid so they couldn't see me. I heard Penny and the Soldiers talking from outside but it was mainly murmuring for me. I wonder what Penny meant by "Save the World". No matter the case. I hope see is alright.

Location:City of Vale(outside of Junior's club)
Time of Day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

I waited outside of the club waiting for Yang and Neptune. I used my semblance to get here really fast. I then saw the two pull up on Yang's Bike.

(Y/N):What up, Yang?

Yang:The sky, duh.

(Y/N):Heh, anyways let's get inside. It's fucking cold out here.

Yang:(Y/N) is right. Let's go, Neptune. My friend is right in here.

Neptune:Cool... And where exactly is... here?