CHAPTER FIVE

Skylar POV
Skylar I replied smiling lightly. Well, Skylar will you please play with me?I love children so even though I was in pain, I agreed to play with her.
I tried to hide my pain but could feel Octavian's gaze on me. I felt like he was trying to figure me out. I didn't realise how late it was till I checked my phone. Okay,Hazel I need to go ok then she replied see you later. I  felt someone tap my shoulder I winced,turned and saw Octavian. C-can I p-please get your n-n-number?He asked holding out his phone to me. I  typed in my number, saved it with my name called my own phone then saved his number. I then waved and quickly limped home. Fortunately for me, he was not home yet. I quickly prepared mac n cheese ,ate a little and went to my room.

Octavian POV
I immediately left with Hazel after Skylar practically limped home  . There was something like fear in her eyes and I couldn't quite understand why. When Hazel and I reached the house, I parked the car in the garage and carried her into the house since she had fallen asleep. When I walked into the living room, I saw my father sitting on one of the sofas.Hey where have you been?he asked. A-at a p-p-par-par  party?he cut me off . Do you see what I meant by his patronising behaviours?I know he thinks he is helping me but trying to finish my sentences or cutting me off makes me angry. Especially, if you get the words wrong. Par-park I spat out before storming to my room with Hazel in my arms. I took off her shoes before putting her on my bed.I then went into my closet,changed clothes and went to bed since I had school the next day.