CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Skylar POV
Okay, go! Dad shouted and we took off. Skylar wins papa declared as I burst into the dining area. Yes! I shouted. We sat at the table and waited as everyone filed in and started taking their seats. Bring the lasagna buddy I said smiling triumphantly when everyone started eating. F-fine he muttered giving me half of his lasagna. You can keep it I said when I saw the longing on his face. You are very lucky I am a good person I said flipping my hair. After dinner we went to the living room where the parents were working on their laptops. I looked into one of the laptops and realised they were doing something wrong. Jackie, look at this I said pointing at the laptop. You are u-using the wr-w-wrong c-code he pointed out and dad looked over at him. What do you mean? P-Please pass twol-laptops to us he said stretching his hands out . Papa shrugged and passed he and mom's laptops to us. He gave one to me and everyone watched as we did things on the laptops. We accessed the files they wanted and returned the laptops to them. You really learned from the best didn't you I smiled and nodded.
My brothers just stared at me in shock. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

Jackson POV
My bestie was getting abused and I knew nothing about it. When I get my hands on that motherf***** he is going to regret life. After we helped the adults access the files ,they sat and spoke about boring stuff. Jackie, I am bored Sky whispered to me. L-lets wa-w-watch a m-m-m-movie I suggested. Let me just call the others I said turning to my brothers. Wanna watch a movie? I asked and they shrugged nodding.
We stood up and informed the adults have fun they said before going right back to their conversation.
Aaron could you please get snacks while we set the movie? I don't know the way to the kitchen he said. Just ask anyone she replied. But we just ate he said again. Fine I will get them myself she said walking off.
She came back with the snacks and we filed into the he theatre. Skylar of course chose to watch sponge Bob. I rolled my eyes but kept silent. Come on people, how do you set fire under water? Why not swim instead of using boats? Boats are supported to float on the surface of water not under water. But,we all watched without complaining. Halfway into the fourth episode, she fell asleep and I carried her to her room. I placed her gently on her bed and went back to the theater room where everyone was still watching sponge Bob. Hi I said and they paused the show and turned to look at me. A-as y-y-you ma-may h-have no- noticed,I have a s-s-stut-s-stutter a-ask me any   question I said looking at them.
Ok they shrugged. Does it hurt when you block? Asher asked . We have a friend who stutters and he says it doesn't hurt but it will be nice to hear an answer from another person.
W-w-well I started...