CHAPTER TWENTY

Octavian POV

I woke up the next day and got dressed after going through my usual morning routine. I then went downstairs and took breakfast which consisted of waffles and apple juice. I was still eating when Briana came down in her pyjamas. Lucky her. She got to sleep in while I went into that prison cell called school.
The only thing I was excited about was seeing Skylar. Yes,I knew she was going to our school. Xander told me. I was also told we had thesame classes as her.
Octavian! Briana shouted. I turned to her and raised a brow. I have been calling you for the past five minutes she huffed. S-sorry I said. No worries just wanted to remind you to pick Hazel up from school on your way home. I nodded and took my bag which I had packed yesterday. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage where I got into my car and drove off to school.

Jackson POV

I got up the next day and was about to go back to sleep when I remembered I had school. I begrudgingly got up and went through my morning routine. I was putting finishing touches on my shirt when I heard mom screaming for us to come down for breakfast. I finished quickly and hurriedly went down.  Dad was seated already and had started eating. Mom had prepared waffles and orange juice. I greeted them and dad nodded. Are you excited for your first day of school? Mom asked and I shrugged. Yeah. Hurry up or you are going to be late for school dad said.
Wow I can-can s-s-see y-y-yo-u d-don-t want me to-to- to le-leave I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes while mom just laughed. I ate quickly and got up waving goodbye to both parents. I went into the garage, got into my white porsche and started my drive to school.
Skylar POV
We got to the a school and wow just wow the school is beautiful and ginormous. Sooo.. what do you think? Xander asked and I smiled. It is beautiful I said in awe and he chuckled. Let's go he said getting down from the car. But we have to wait for Jackson I said. We can't wait for him he said impatiently we can't wait you have to be given the grand tour. I  want to wait for him I stated and he huffed fine. If he is not here in five minutes we leave without him. Just then, Jackie drove into the parking lot and parked right next to Asher's car. Finally Xander said dramatically we have been waiting for so long. Jackson raised a brow and Asher rolled his eyes. Ignore him we just got here he said and Jackson nodded smiling.
Let's go Xander said taking the lead. I am about to give you a grand tour of the school. Octavian is not here yet Asher pointed out and he shrugged. He knows his way around already. We had only been shown around a few places when the first bell rang. We have to head to our class we have math Asher said. I have sent a text to Octavian already. I groaned internally don't get me wrong I love school but having math first period is just plain wicked. We got into our class and headed straight to the back. The chairs here were comfortable well... for a school. The maths teacher came into the class a few minutes later and just started teaching. Yep no greetings no introduction just started teaching I rolled my eyes at that.

Octavian POV
I groaned when I saw Asher's text. Math first seriously?! I waited outside for sometime before walking into the building and towards my math class.
I opened the door and walked into the classroom.
Why are you late the teacher asked and I just shrugged. I looked around the class and saw Skylar at the back with Asher,Xander,and some guy around her a seat had been saved for me so I went towards the back.
I heard the teacher sigh behind me before going back to teaching. I took my seat and Asher and Xander nodded at me Skylar smiled and the guy just ignored me.

Skylar POV
As we went deeper into the lesson I started hearing whispers around me.
OMG she looks like a slut. She has all of them wrapped around her already. Is she that good? All of them seem to want her. I guess Asher heard them to because he whispered something to Octavian and they stood up. Where are you going I whispered. They ignored me . The teacher turned around and sighed sit down he said to them. Everyone was staring at the back now. Sit down I whisper shouted and they rolled their eyes. What was that all about? I whispered and Octavian just shrugged. They were calling you a slut Asher whispered and Jackson tensed.
The teacher finished with his lesson for the day and left the class before the bell rang.  The whispers started again and everyone turned to stare at me. Stop looking at her and shut the fuck up Xander shouted and everyone turned. That was how the day went. Thankfully by lunch,the stares were a lot less.
The bell finally rang for lunch and I stood up happily. I realised Asher was taking his sweet time come on Asher I groaned.  Calm down woman its only food he mumbled. Would you like to repeat that? I asked sweetly and his eyes widened. No he said let's go. I smiled happily as we went towards our lockers.
We put our things into the lockers and started our walk to the cafeteria. Why does everyone keep staring at us? I asked well we are kind of the badboys of the school Xander explained and I gaped at him.
What?! I exclaimed. Yeah he muttered.  We went to the cafeteria and bought our food before I was led to what the boys claimed was the badboy's table. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Octavian had not said a single word today.  Maybe he was not comfortable to speak in school. I was eating when the whole cafeteria went silent.