CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Before I start I just want to say a very big thankyou to Unikittyme123 and DAKDavina14 for their tremendous support. Thank you so much. XOXO 😘

Skylar POV
I can't believe he did that. Fortunately, Octavian walked in at that time and helped me. He even held me till I fell asleep. While sleeping I had a nightmare. Well I guess that is what I will call it but in reality, I was reliving an old memory. I was 12 at that time. My "dad " had just come home drunk as usual and I was up in my room reading. He angrily walked in with his hands behind him.  I looked at him and quickly stood up in fear. He brought his hands from behind him and I saw that there was a bottle of perfume in his hands. I didn't really understand till he uncapped it. I screamed understanding now what he was about to do. I  begged him to stop but he just smiled evilly and pumped it into the room. He locked all the windows and went out locking the door. I started screaming but he just ignored me. He had also taken my inhaler. I started fumbling with the window's lock till it opened. I still couldn't breathe. I remembered then that I had an extra bottle of inhaler. I quickly took it from my bag and took big puffs. I screamed loudly when I heard the door being unlocked. I woke up quickly and looked at everyone standing in my room. Octavian was sitting on my bed and was holding me tightly. I saw Aaron and moved back in fear still staring at him. He looked like he had been badly beaten by who I do not know but......
Octavian noticed me staring at Aaron with fear and abruptly stood up walking over to him. G-g-g-g-g he sighed in annoyance probably because he was not able to get his words out and pushed Aaron out of the door before slamming it in his face. Uhh hi? I said awkwardly. They all stopped looking at  Octavian and looked at me
Look,I am so sorry for what Aaron did Mrs Parker said sadly. He always wanted his baby sister back  now that you are back he treats you like this. No need to apologise I am used to it I answered. You shouldn't be Octavian signed.
Look sweetheart Mr Parker said coming to my bed .I was not able to be eith you or protect you when you were away. You are back and I am still unable to do it. It is not your fault I tried again. No I am going to have a serious talk with him he said before leaving with Mrs Parker.