CHAPTER NINE

Skylar POV
When I woke up,I was lying on something soft.I don't remember my bed being this soft. I pryed my eyes open and looked around. I saw that I was in a room painted black and white with three doors attached to the wall in front of me,  one to my right and one to my left. I am guessing one of them was an exit and entrance to the room,the other a bathroom and the last one a closet
I suddenly remembered I was not in a familiar environment and screamed loudly. Three strangers run in with Octavian and I stared at them curiously. I looked a lot like the man just with the woman's hair.The third person I guessed was a doctor since she was wearing a lab coat .Uhh I started with confusion . Who are you?Octavian, what are you doing here?W-w-well your f-f-father w-w-w-as a-a-a-a-arre-arre I looked at his fists and saw that he was clenching them tightly.He huffed in annoyance and frustration before signing sorry I can't get my words out when I am upset. No problem I signed back but,why are you so upset?
It's just, I saw what your father did to you and no one deserves that. Especially, not you. It's okay I signed back sighing I am used to it.  That is the problem he signed angrily before punching the wall next to him angrily. I scooted away from him out of instinct. The man behind him put a hand on his shoulder before whispering something into his ear. He looked over at me with a guilty face and signed sorry. I just nodded my head in acknowledgement. I looked at everyone else in the room uhh I don't mean to be rude but who are you? I asked again. The lady in the lab coat smiled widely before saying hi,I an Michelle your doctor. According to the tests I have performed, you have 2 broken ribs,3 bruised ribs,a broken leg some burns on your back, whip wounds on your back and a lot of other bruises.
The stab wound on your shoulder....
Octavian slowly looked at her and bit out s-s-st-stab w-wound? It looked like he wanted to punch the wall again so,I called out softly. Octavian, please don't. He sighed heavily before sitting next to me on the bed .Anyway, Michelle continued like nothing happened the stab wound is healing and might leave a scar. You are most likely to have scars from your other wounds to. Apart from that, you should be fully healed by 3 weeks. Well, at least I will be healed before school reopens only if my father is not around. Which, reminds me,Octavian, what were you trying to say about my  father? He has been arrested for the sale and use of illegal substances. So I have to stay at an orphanage?I asked. No! The woman said immediately. I looked over at her in confusion something I seemed to be doing a lot since waking up. I will explain ecowas as soon as everyone coming together she clarified. A few minutes later,the twins from that day I'm the café walked in with a younger male  version of the woman that for  some reason was so against the idea of me staying in an orphanage.