CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Skylar POV

Sure he replied. Please bring them down here. He smiled and went to get them. When he brought them, we filled them with water and placed them in a bucket. Take the bucket and follow me I said smiling evilly. We first went to Mr and Mrs Parker's room . We opened the door slowly and I raised two balloons to throw at them. Fortunately for them, they were up already.  They both turned to me with confused looks sweetheart? What are you doing? Mr Parker asked confused. Well we were calling you down for breakfast but no one responded.  We assumed you were still asleep and came to wake you up. With water balloons? Yes I replied. Wait Mrs Parker said. When you say we ,who are you  talking about apart from you? She and I Aaron responded from outside the door. You and Aaron ? They both questioned surprised. Yeah they looked at each other before shrugging. Well have fun but be warned, Octavian hates disturbance while he is sleeping. I guess we will save him for last then I replied before running off with Aaron behind me. We went to the twins' room and threw water balloons at them. They woke up with a start and looked around frantically till their eyes landed on me a they sighed and rolled their eyes. Why? Xander whined . I was having this amazing dream and you just he sighed. Would you like to help me wake Octavian up? I asked them.  I value my life Asher replied so no.I will help Xander grinned jumping from his bed.
We tiptoed to Octavian's door and opened it slowly. We removed water balloons and threw them at him after I yelled atttaaaaccckkk. He woke up startled and glared at us. W-w-who did i-it? He asked quietly. They both pointed at me before running. Traitors I screamed at them and started running. He chased me till I run into the dining area where Asher was having breakfast with Mr and Mrs Parker. These pancakes are good Asher said. True Mr and Mrs Parker agreed.  Thanks I responded but could you please save me? From what? Octavian I said and run into the kitchen. He suddenly burst into the kitchen. I screamed and tried to run again but he caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

Octavian POV
Y-y-you d-di-dist-disturbed my s-slee-s-sl-sleep I said. Sorry she replied giggling. I shook my head and took her to the backyard towards the swimming pool.  When she realised what I was about to do she said Octavian, please no. I ignored her and threw her into the pool. Everyone run outside and just stood there panicking.  I soon snapped out of my shocked daze and jumped into the pool carrying her out. She had passed out and I was trying to get her to wake up  when she screamed in my face. I fell back startled and she started laughing with everyone. I was happy she was laughing even if it was at my expense.

Skip to after lunch

I went home to spend time with Xavier and Briana. Both of them had come with something fun for us to do because I would be going back to school in two days. Their words not mine. When I got home, Briana dragged me into the kitchen. Make cake she demanded
W-w-well he-hello to you t-t-too I muttered. Just make cake please she begged. W-why? I frowned. Because I want cake she replied in a duhh voice.
Yo-you coul-c-could just b-buy one or ma-make it y-y-your-self. But yours are the best please. No. Fine then Xavier she screamed what do you want? He asked coming into the kitchen. Please tell Octavian to make cake. Octavian he started. No. Hazel they both shouted yes she said running into the kitchen. Would you like some cake? Briana asked her. Yes she answered excitedly. I do too but Octavian is refusing to make any. Octavian, would you please bake a cake? H-haz-hazel I started. Pretty please ? She added tearing up.Fine I sighed. Yes she shouted with Briana and Xavier. I sometimes find it hard to believe both of them(Xavier are older than me.
I baked a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. I presented the cake to them before going up to my room

A

uthor's note.

Aaand chapter fifteen is done!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻