CHAPTER FOUR

Octavian POV

We went back the next day but she didn't seem to be around. The same thing happened on the second, third,fourth and fifth days.Finally,on the sixth day,Mr  and Mrs Parker went to the manager and asked him if he had a female version of the twins but with Mrs Parker's hair. When he said yes,they asked for some information on her but the man politely refused. Yes,they could have just simply hacked into their system to get the information and,they did. But,for some reason whenever they got to her file, they were unable to access it. Finally, they gave up and said to us please, anytime you see her ,try and strike a conversation with her. We of course promised even though we didn't understand why
Today is a Sunday and Hazel literally begged me to take her to the park. I sighed but carried her to the garage. H-h-h-op in I said after I opened the door to my black ferrari. When we got to the park, Hazel run off and I sat on a bench from which I could see her playing . I  smiled seeing her so happy.

Skylar POV

I walked to the bench I usually sat on and saw someone familiar sitting there. It was the guy at the cafe the other day. For some reason, I imagined him with his face on a pig's body chasing a random farmer somewhere. I cracked a small smile at that before sitting on the bench and scooting as far as possible away from him.

Octavian POV

I felt someone sit by me and turned to see mystery girl sitting on the same bench with me. I was preparing my hands to sign but decided to speak instead. H-h-hi. She turned and looked at me before muttering a quick hello. I just hoped the next thing I said did not come out wrong. I was going to say my name and usually it is a hit or miss for me. I am O-o-oc-t-t-tav-iian. I was expecting her to either laugh at me or look at me weirdly. Instead she replied I am  Skylar .I was shocked yet again. People usually laugh or cut me off.
Octavian, Octavian who is this pretty girl sitting next to you?Is she your friend?w-w-well I h-hop-hope so I answered smiling softly. Well can I play with her?H-haz-hazel you have to a-ask her.Okay she squealed.Hi pretty girl I am Skylar what is your name?