Before Light - Remastered - chapter 2

<Ⅱ>

Out there in a vast barren land, after giving a lame roar of agony, the four-legged Demon clad in rotten bronze scales over its slug-like physique, fell to its side in thunderous moan. Its body lay numb on the worthless land. A mighty engine saber stabbed through its pulverized rib cage as the weapon's master started deriding the deceased Demon " Nothing ever escapes from Me Sword !! Ho ho ho! Awesome !!!" The speaker, a rough, energetic, boorish-sounding fellow then turned to his ally standing not far behind a pile of the same deceased scaled beasts, contemplating in silence. This ally, with his emerald sharp rings of ornate gold contours, drawn runes of power emblazoned on the smooth surface of the large sharp primary feathers of light arched in much elegance over the emerald armored shoulders where a small wolf cub innocently perched upon.

" What say you? Felling a sea of foul Dragomite Types in one morning without breaking even a drop of sweat!"

The hotheaded fellow laughed as it rested his massive herculean frame, large and bulking limbs, chest broad as the new boulders right out of the oldest mountains, a huge man boosted twice the size by his trusty yellow glistening StarBreaker armor, squatting down to a bold cross-legged sitting facing his winged ally with a sigh of jolly satisfaction.

" Recall through your traveling years, my friend," this yellow StarBreaker continued his merry chat.

"and see if there was anyone comparable to my skills of awesomeness? Tell me if there's any so I can prove them otherwise!"

" You know there is nothing to prove, Seito." Spake the latter man in green Starbreaking armor, younger in tone and voice than the heroic large sitting fellow. Spreading wide and those Light energy wings flapping them in powerful yet meticulous blows, to shake off the dark contaminated blood of the Demons off his stainless facade before closing the aviating appendages in one swell swoop into the back of his armor elegantly.

" My years in the wild are lost behind me, and there's nothing remaining to be compared to."

The winged Starbreaker then picked a roasted morsel of Demon flesh for his wolf cub companion which turned its fur head aside in contempt, refusing to be fed with such an atrocious meal.

The large fellow laughed at the site.

" But still, there are many yet to be seen." the emerald Starbreaker threw the piece of Demon flesh away, gazing at the barren dry sands and rocky canyons that extend across the horizons.

" Many as prominent, as outstanding, or possibly more in Demon form or Starbreaker."

" Still I will prove them lesser." This Seito man sniffed pompously with much pride over his Demon-brawling profession.

" By my name as Seito the Mighty, I shall prove no other being stronger and more epical than my excellence! Come, my friend, this journey of Might continues!"

Rising with his enormous legs that stomped the earth downward three feet, traversing the lands one herculean step after the other, with powerful electrical currents spreading with fervor across the barren soil with each mighty stomp he makes.

The emerald ally spanned out his meticulous wings of light and swooped high, following the former's brave trail towards the beyond, in search of more legendary Demons to fell.

...

.............

From the one light that beamed afar in the swallowing darkness, the voice of calling, like a gentle whisper from under the sea.