Before Light - Remastered - chapter 18 - part 1

( Hey guys, long time no see, hope you all doing well. Made a new music trailer above for this chapter and the new phase. Sit tight, enjoy the show. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DMGtgo9Vc )

                                                                                         <XVIII>

.

.

...

......

.

.

Sand,

rushing its coarse vapors along the vehement winds across those fingers, opened wide,, stretching, of longing.

The hand of a boy upon dust and debris, reaching afar.

reaching.

Onward the child toiled, dragging his bleeding dark stained form across the sands. The wind howled on.

His body ravaged and torn, whilst his firm determination to crawl forth.

Further. Faster, he prayed for his swaying conscious at the rim in struggle, only to jerk to a delaying halt, half a mile from his destination.

From Her,

lying right in front of him.

Motionless.

It is on him.

It pained the boy so, knowing the consequences they had suffered—She had suffered, was all due to himself.

And his greatest regret before his world submerged into the lightless void,

was unable to say it loud and clear

"... I am sorry...Yuri......"

.

.

...

......

.

.

Before his world lit up once more, his arm was already raised, though still materializing out of dust, reaching out to seek what could have been but a distant dream, unable to gain form in wakening, and but let the wind dive between his speckled manifesting fingers.

All around him, the ashes of the diminished sailed in one mind as the winds taketh them forth through the lands dry, of sand and rot, in dark, smogged in thick pestilence, turmoiled under Demon spur.