Before Light - Remastered - chapter 14

Author's note: Merry chirstmas, guys! Though it's a bit late, but still happy holidays, everyone! Here's a sweet melody and some simple animation I made based on the Before Light characters, feel free to have a look and listen! And give a Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed it!

  Video links here: 

[Music+Animation]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImm1PXR0_Y

[Animation]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8odW1SJLo&t=28s

[Music]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErH_yUSsrZc

Art source: Me, https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/103574884

Now, back to the main story we shall!

<ⅩⅣ>

No matter what would rip the skies, what would sweep the earth, or burn the seas, Rio knew he would not avert his eyes away from the one he now beholds with reverence and adoration he himself never realized he could. A sensation so foreign yet welcoming to him that Rio never would let go, yet it was the one, the wonder of dazzling blue hair, that manifested his such yearnings who left before he could react and hold on longer.

Speechless, Rio could but reach out a sure yet wavering hand as the girl dived away to the end of the bridge into the citadel, her half-transparent long turquoise robes bidding farewell like waves forgone, rippling into the dark corner with a soft tender whisper Rio did hear, crisp and clear under the thundering thrashes of the beams of destruction enveloping the skies.

" Take care, Rio."

I will, Rio promised in silence, just to meet her a second time, he would withstand any ordeal in his way.

Rushing forth, craving to catch a glimpse of the flowing luminance just once more, turning the corner the mysterious girl just wounded in, to see it was a sealed solid wall before him that only a ghost could pass through.

" This way, Rio." The others called from behind. " By the way, do you know where the girl went?"

" No..." Rio whimpered like his light was gone forever, his eyes hollow and voice airy.

His simple world forever changed, upheavaled.

...

..........