(𝔸/ℕ)

Hello there! Welcome to my first finished story on Wattpad (which I'm currently rewriting as of now). None of the art or characters present in this story besides the one in the picture above are mine, and I take no credit for them; the art was taken from either the original fanfic this is heavily based off of, Google, or X (Twitter). The characters belong to Scott Cawthon, made up by the fandom, or created by the creator of the original story respectively.

     Please note that if you don't want to be seen as (Y/N), you are not forced to. As much as this story was intended as such, feel free to imagine (Y/N) as either another person, OC, or (M/E/S); Micheal and Ennard simps. Thank you for reading this, and you may continue.

     If you've been reading x Readers for a while, you likely know this already. For those who are new, though, this is rather important to the story and will make things make a lot more sense than without this.

Introducing, the x (Self-Insert) Key!

(Y/N) = Your Name — This is the name the reader (or OC) goes by, and is their first name.

(M/N) = Your Middle Name — Likewise, this is the reader/OC's middle name/the middle name they want to go by.

(L/N) = Your Last Name — As you would expect, this is the reader/OC's last name.

This is just the basics, and this story has more than just the name of the reader.

(N/N/Y/H) = Nickname You Hate — This is the name bullies will call the reader/OC and intentionally is both rude and borderline offensive in certain terms depending on the name.

(F/F) = Your Favorite Food — The food the reader/OC is the most fond of. Rather simple (though I will edit this out if I don't use it in the story).

(S/T) = Your Skin Tone — The color of the reader/OC's skin. Nothing too elaborate.

(H/L) = Your Hair Length — How long the reader/OC's hair is. If you have no hair, that's fine too! I will edit this as needed.

(H/C) = Your Hair Color — The color of the reader/OC's hair. Once again, if you have no hair, you have no need to worry about this.

(E/C) = Your Eye Color — The color of the reader/OC's eyes. A rather simple explanation.

~~~

     In this story, I will avoid stating Mrs. Afton's name. You can fill in the blank or just leave it as it is, but I have no plans to cause unnecessary drama and debates over the name.

     Terrance Afton is present here. He is the fourth and oldest sibling of the Afton children, and is not Micheal Afton or Chris Afton.

     Here, Henry and Charlotte Emily are living with the Aftons. Everyone has been reunited by now.

     In the story, there may be certain topics that are triggering to readers. Please read the trigger warning before reading each chapter.

     There are also certain properties (Y/N) may have that you do not in real life. If this is the case, you can either imagine the story does not include them or pretend you do have them (brothers and sisters for instance).

     This story contains ships that you may not be fond of. It is heavily encouraged that if this is the case, to completely ignore the ships. I am not forcing you to support anything you don't want to, and my ships have changed as well. It is completely fine with me if you don't like a ship in this story.

     In this story, (Y/N) is gender-neutral, and will be throughout the entire story. They go by they/them pronouns, and intend to represent all genders instead of just female or male.

     I sincerely hope you enjoy this story. It has taken a lot of effort and time rewriting this, and I hope my efforts are worth every minute spent. I must apologize in advance for any misspelling or grammar issues present.

     P.S: This (—> (Person's Name)'s POV) states which character's point of view the story currently takes place in. It appears both at the beginning of every chapter and whenever a POV switch occurs.

     Please note that this story is in the process of being rewritten. If you're reading this, you likely will come across huge drops in quality in my writing. I apologize in advance for this, and will work on this as quickly as I can.

     Feel free to let me know what you think after the story. You are free to provide constructive criticism as well, as this helps me improve. Once again, thank you all for reading this story. It means a lot to me having my works read, and I genuinely hope I've done an alright job writing this.

     If the original creator has any problems with me writing this story, please let me know. I will take it down if needed.

     A word count will be present at the end of every chapter. It includes the amount of words the word count uses as well. Enjoy the story!

Word Count: 840