𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕚

(Y/N)'s POV

     We quickly walked inside. Charlotte had asked me about Micheal, Ennard and I the whole ride back. Ennard brought in my ex and went straight to the basement. Micheal, Ennard and I brought in all my stuff and left them in the living room.

     "Hey, I'm gonna go set up my room, I'll be back down later," I said with a smile, quickly walking up the stairs.

     "(Y/N), wait, I need to show you where your room is first!" Micheal said, chasing me. I blushed as I wait for Micheal. He smiled as he walked over to the door next to his. I smiled as I open the door to the bare room.

     "This is going to take some time to finish..." I thought I pulled in my things. I quickly pulled out my closet chip and walked over to the walk-in closet. I set it down, then left the closet before activating home mode.

     A few moments later, the closet was designed the way my older brother made it. I smiled as I walk over to one of my bags, starting to unpack.

     "You know if you need help you can just ask right?" My eyes widened as I looked over at Micheal.

     "I almost forgot he's here," I thought. Ennard walked in and smiled.

      Need help setting up?" He asked. I blushed before looking away.

     "No, I'm good, I can unpack on my own," I said with a smile. Micheal smiled back before walking out the door. Ennard followed him after turning back into his animatronic form. I blushed a bit more as I started working on my room.

     After about thirty minutes, my room was finished. Across from the door, a tan and white bed with matching pillows sat on the opposite wall in the middle. To the right of it, a small tv hung up on the wall next to a door leading to the bathroom. To the right of the door, a space with a ladder lead up into a separate room.

     I smiled as I turned away from my bed to look at my gaming setup on the left of it. My desk was in a little pocket in the room that fit it perfectly, my computer on top of it along with a keyboard and mouse pad in front of it. Behind the keyboard and mousepad, a volume control pad and two speakers sat.

     "I'm so happy I brought my speakers from my room," I thought. I smiled as I logged into my computer really quickly. I had many emails from the company. Not only that, my YouTube notifications were blowing up, since I hadn't posted yesterday.

     I sighed as I looked through my recording history. I smiled as I found a video to upload for today. I quickly hit the upload button and added the thumbnail to the video. I pasted the description in. I then quickly left the room and went downstairs, forgetting to turn off my laptop.

     As I got downstairs, I noticed Elizabeth talking with Charlotte. They both had this look on their faces, like they were about to yell "SHIP!". Elizabeth and Charlotte shouted that before I could finish my thought.

     "Well, at least I was right about that," I thought. I giggled as I started to walk to the kitchen. Before I could make it though, my hand got grabbed. The next thing I knew, Micheal, Ennard and I were in a cuddle pile (Ennard is in his human form btw). My face went a deep red as I quickly got up.

     "Those two are fast..." I thought as I left the room and walked back to my room. As I walked in, I noticed Elizabeth and Charlotte staring at my computer screen.

     I look confused before seeing what they're staring at. I left up the upload screen on my laptop, and now the two of them knew who I truly was.

     "Hey guys, you shouldn't have seen that..." I said, blushing out of embarrassment.

     "One, everyone in this house is a huge fan of Sunii, or me, and two..." I began in my mind.

     "Omg, I'm telling everyone!" Elizabeth yelled before disappearing. Charlotte walked over to me and smiled.

     "How does it feel to be in a house full of super-fans like the Aftons?" She asked. I blushed and looked away.

     "Well, I'm a huge fan of you Aftons too, so I don't think it's that big a deal. Plus, I'm not that special..." I said. Charlotte looked at me before disappearing. I blushed more as I closed my door. Afterwards, I walked over to my computer. I quickly got off my page to be met with my screensaver. I blushed as I looked at it. It was a fanart of Micheal with Ennard inside him in front of a mirror. I then walked over to my bed and flopped down on it.

     "Three, two, one," I thought. I blushed more as Micheal and Ennard ran into my room. I knew someone would run in. Micheal ran in first. I sat up, but got pushed back down, as Micheal and Ennard pounced on top of me. I blush intimately, unknowing of what to say.

     "I don't know who you think you are calling yourself a nobody, but in this house, you're an amazing, beautiful person made with a passionate heart of gold. Why can't you just see what we see? Why can't you love yourself? You're loved here," Micheal said. I blushed, looking up at the two boys as they pinned me down. I looked away to find a gaping Elizabeth at my computer screen, eyes wide. I blushed more as I noticed her looking at my screensaver.

     "I SHIP IT SO HARD!" She said with a grin. I was basically a tomato as I looked back up at Micheal and Ennard, who were now a blushing mess. I quickly looked at the door to be met with an overly-excited family.

     "We'll talk about this another time, but your secret is safe with us. Now Elizabeth, let's go, they must have some 'things' to do," Mrs. Afton said as my eyes widened. Micheal and Ennard blushed a lot more as they left the room. Micheal took a minute before getting off of me, along with Ennard. They both were still blushing as they left the room. I didn't dare move.

     "I... what?! What did she think we were gonna do?!" I thought.