𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕄𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥

(Y/N)'s POV

⚠️ WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY THEMES OF R4P3, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

     Once Mr. Chases go outside, he immediately pinned me to the nearest locker.

     "(Y/N), I don't know how you know my real name, and I care know how, but I told you not to dig too deep into Michaels past. What do you know about him?!" He gritted his teeth. I froze in terror. Firstly, he was way too close, and second, this was basically rape.

     "I-I don't know what you're talking about, I had just h-heard the name before, a-and-" Before I could finish my sentence, he punched me hard in the stomach. I coughed a bit as he did.

     "I want answers, WHERE DID YOU HEAR MY NAME (Y/N)?!" Mr. Chases said in a furious tone. I could feel my eyes start to water. I tried to push him away from me, but he wouldn't have it. He grabbed my arms roughly before wrapping his other hand around my throat. My eyes widened as he started to choke me.

     "P-Please let go, I-I just passed by a-a group of people when t-they said your name!" I begged as a tear fell and hit my mask. It was getting very hard to breathe. Mr. Chases smiled like a manic.

     "Why are you lying to me, did you look too far and see something you would regret?!" His voice sharpened. Tear after tear fell from my eyes. He smiled as he removes his hands from my throat and (HEAVY WARNING HERE) lowered them under my shirt. My eyes widened as I tried to push him off again. "Shut up and listen," he growled in my ear. I froze in fear. "If you tell anyone about what I did to Micheal that day, I will make sure your collage life becomes hell, and make sure nobody will hire you. Do I make myself clear (Y/N)?!" He said sharply as his hands found their way to my underwear. One last tear fell down my face as he smiled. I didn't respond, making him chuckle.

     "You know (Y/N), I've always wondered why you covered up. I mean, you have a gorgeous voice, and I've heard you giggle before. Mmmm, did it sound sexy as fuck. I bet the rest of you is just as sexy. I'd love to find out," Mr. Chases said as he grabbed my ass. The tears fell once again. I pushed him away harshly and run back into the room. (HEAVY WARNING END)

     Micheal was the first to notice me. Once he saw how shaken up I was, he walked out of the door. I quickly sat down, not wanting to look up at anyone. William looked around to notice Micheal was gone.

Micheal's POV

     When the person ran back in, I knew Anissa did something. Ennard followed right behind me as I walked out of the room. As we entered the hall, I noticed Anissa on the ground looking pissed off.

     "So they changed their mind... They're going to pay..." he stopped when he saw me. They knew something. Not only that, they knew what kind of man he was.

     "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" I demanded. Ennard's eyes widened as he realized that I was planning to kill him. He chuckled as he stood up.

     "Micheal, Micheal, I didn't do anything to them. Heh, it's funny, they're the one who pushed me down, and-"

     "No, you did something you motherfucker. They ran in crying, covering their face. What the hell did you do?!" I cut him off, my voice raising. Ennard ran back inside the classroom, most likely to get Father. "You have five minutes, tell me what you did." I glared at him, furious. He chuckled as he fixed his top. My eyes widened as I realized what he did.

     "Did he try to-" I thought, about to throw a punch when Father walked out.

     "Micheal, I'll handle this. I don't know who his is or what he did but I'll-"

     "Father, this is Anissa Chases, the one who made me kill Chris," I cut him off, almost yelling. Father stopped and looked at Anissa. He then smiled. But not a kind smile. A psychotic one.

     "Micheal, why don't you go inside, I'm gonna have a little chat with your old friend," Father said sinisterly. I chuckled a bit.

     "You're lucky Anissa, if Father didn't come out that door, you would've be dead right where you are," I said with a smile. I turned to walk back into the classroom.

     "You know Micheal, I'm still the only person that knows about it. If I die, then everyone will know. I have it set up, if I don't walk in or out of my house in twenty-four hours without me stopping it temporarily, I have a little YouTube video that's post, telling the whole world about that little thing you wanted to keep a secret, and you don't want that, do you?" Anissa said. I froze.

     "Micheal, just go back in the classroom, I'm gonna have a little fun with your buddy ol' pal here. You should go check on that person," Father said. My eyes widened. I had completely forgotten about them. I quickly walked back into the classroom. The person was on the ground, kicking and pushing everyone away from them. 

     "What the hell did he do?!" I thought, quickly walking over to them and pulled them into a hug. They kept kicking. "They're still afraid..."

     "Shhh, it's going to be okay. You can talk to Ennard and I about it if you want to. Shhh..." I said, trying to soothe them. 

     "I feel so bad for them... that fucking asshole. If I could kill him, I would," I thought.