𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

(Y/N)'s POV

     "I... I'm dead," I thought as I stared at my lifeless body in Micheal and Ennard's arms. "I'm dead... and they just..." I looked down at my finger. There were still the two rings on it. I looked around, unsure of what to do. I tried running up to them to touch them, but I fell right through.

     "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)..." A voice said. I turned around to see my twelve dead friends. They walked over to me and hugged me. I quickly hugged back, crying.

     "I don't want to leave them!" I shouted. I looked back to them to see an ambulance pulling up. My friends held me in their arms.

     "(Y/N), you may be dead right now, but you need to be judged before you can go back to them, or even think of following them," one of my friends said. I quickly pulled away and started to follow them.

     "(Y/N), come back, please! (Y/N)!" My friends called to me. I followed them straight to the hospital. I sat next to myself and just stared at my lifeless corpse.

     "What do I do...? I'm dead now... They asked me to marry them... I'm basically leaving my lover behind...' I started to cry again. 'I... I don't want to lose them..." I thought as Micheal ran in crying. I had no heartbeat. He just pulled me into his arms and didn't let go. Ennard joined him. The rest of the family walked in and tried to comfort them.

     "But I'm dead... And there's no bringing me back... right?" I thought as Micheal quickly took off the ring he gave and held it in his hand. Ennard took my mask off and put it on himself. I just watched as they walked out of the room, crying.

     Elizabeth didn't say a word. She and Charlotte both needed time. They both left to go back home right away. William started to scream, so Mrs. Afton took him home. Henry stayed will Micheal and Ennard for a bit, before leaving to go find Charlotte and Elizabeth. I sat down next to Micheal and Ennard as they fell asleep.

     Two hours later, Mrs. Afton picked up Micheal and Ennard. I followed them back to the house. Once I got there, the first thing I heard was William screaming that he could bring me back. I just stared at them. I couldn't do much. I couldn't talk to them or anything. Chris soon took off to his room. Everyone else slowly went to their rooms too. Micheal and Ennard both refused to talk or look at each other. They both blamed themselves.

     It's been weeks since I died. No one has touched my room, or looked it's way. They couldn't even talk to each other. William had tried so hard to make me a suit, but I couldn't go in it.

     Elizabeth would sometimes run off to my room and hide in the closet. Charlotte would hide under my bed. And Chris would watch the videos that I never posted on my channel on my laptop. Micheal and Ennard still hadn't spoken. Ennard had turned himself off completely, and Micheal can't move without Ennard being with him. He was completely purple at this point, and couldn't even move without feeling pain. I started to feel myself cry again.

     "Why me? Why this family? Why was I taken away just to watch them suffer agonizing pain without me? Why can't I go back?" I wondered.

     I flied to Chris' room. He was lying on his bed. He sat up and closed his eyes. He then opened them again for them to be white. I froze while watching him. His wings grew three times their normal size. He stopped and looked around. He froze when he looked at me.

     "Chris...? Can you... see me?" I asked. He stopped before running up to me and hugging me. He started to cry non-stop. Terrance walked in and looked at Chris and I. Well, technically just Chris, he can't see me.

     "Chris, what are you doing?" Terrance asked, closing the door. Chris quickly looked over at him.

     "Terrance, they're here! They're just stuck in the Land of Inbetween!" Terrance froze as he looked a Chris. He stopped before he closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were white like Chris'. His wings also expanded three times their size. He stopped and stared at me.

     "What are they doing there? They need to get judged, that way they can go to the afterlife or come back," Terrance said. I looked over at them both as they grabbed me and teleported us back to the park.

     "You died here, so you have to be here in order to get back into the afterlife," Chris stated. I quickly tried to make a run back to Micheal.

     "Stop!" Terrance said, holding me back as my friends appeared again. They quickly walked over to us and held.

     "(Y/N), you have to go. You need to go to [wherever you believe you go when you die] for something," my friends said.

     "You'll be okay, I promise. We have a plan, so go. We'll be back at the house. If you come back down, you know where to find us," Chris said with a smile. I started to cry as he, Terrance, and my friends faded away. I closed my eyes.

     Once I opened them, I was standing on clouds in the sky. I blinked suddenly, my eyes going white. I then looked on my back to see a pair of wings there. I then closed my eyes, landing on the ground. I then opened my eyes to see that I was in the living room of the Aftons' house.