𝔸 ❞ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣❞ 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Rewritten

(Y/N)'s POV

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNCENSORED THEMES OF R4PE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.⚠️

     I sighed as I approached my front door, opening it. I stepped through the doorway, closing it behind me and locking it. I usually didn't leave my house unless I needed to, like today. I had paperwork I had to turn in at school for my Advanced Robotics and Engineering degree. I'd been talented with machinery ever since I was young.

     I smiled as I started walking down the sidewalk by the street. I didn't often smile, so it felt nice. I started heading towards the park near my house. I used it as a shortcut, as it only took ten minutes to walk to school using it. I made it to the park and started walking through, watching little kids run through the grass as their parents either watched them or played on their phones and paying little mind, as the kids had older siblings to watch them too.

     I made it through the park and continued walking down the sidewalk to school. I took a breath of the fresh air, I usually didn't usually get much, as I was mostly in my house working. I quickened my pace, only to work my muscles a bit as I walked.

     I finally made it to my school. I took a deep breath as I walked towards the front doors and opened them. I walked into the building, sighing quietly as I noticed my high school bully talking to a few other girls. Most people say bullies end in high school. They couldn't be more wrong. Tara, my bully, vowed to make my life hell as much as she could, even in collage.

     I walked by her quickly and approached the first door in the hall; the robotics room. I opened the door to see Mr. Chavés was there that day, so I could hand in my work. I didn't have any other classes until tomorrow, but it didn't bother me turning in my work as early as possible. I walked into the room. Mr. Chavés looked up and smiled as he noticed me entering.

     "Well, good morning (L/N), what can I help you with? You know you don't have to be here until tomorrow morning, so why are you here?" I chuckled as Mr. Chavés questioned me. He'd always forget I always finished my work early and turned it in once I was done with it.

     "Well, I finished my report on Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria and how the animatronics function, so I decided to turn in my packet early," I replied as I held out my packet to Mr. Chavés. He smiled as  he took my packet and set it to the side on his desk, before looking back up at me.

     "Thank you (L/N), I see you've put a lot of effort into this, as always. Now, why don't you do a report on the family linked to the restaurants. If you need help, their names are-"

     "The Aftons and Emily's if I'm correct sir," I cut Mr. Chavés off. Sometimes I'd accidentally interrupt people, but it usually was never on purpose. I smiled nervously, realizing what I had done.

     "...Yes, you're correct. But please let me finish next time (L/N)," he replied, smiling slightly. I chuckled softly before nodding my head in agreement. I turned to the door and started to walk towards it, attempting to leave.

     Before I could, though, Mr. Chavés stopped me. "(L/N), don't dig too deep into the Aftons. Especially their second oldest son, Micheal. I don't want to see his name in your report," he said as he pinned me to the door. My eyes widened as my brows furrowed. Mr. Chavés was a pervert and everyone knew it, even the school, but they refused to fire him, since they thought he was too good of a teacher to let go of. This pissed most of the school off.

     He smirked as he leaned closer to me and tried to kiss me by pulling down my mask. I quickly pushed him away, anger and fear evident in my eyes. That wasn't the first time he'd tried to kiss me. But each time went the same way. It made me extremely uncomfortable whenever he did that. I hated it. Mr. Chavés snapped out of his perverted daze and continued.

     "Tomorrow, we'll be having a special guest, so that's why I wanted you to research the families (L/N). Anyway, have a good day, and I'll see you tomorrow in class," he finished with a smile. I waved nervously before opening the door behind me and bolting out. I speed walked through the almost empty hallway, avoiding Tara bothering me thankfully.

     I got to the exit and pushed the doors open, speed walking out as the doors automatically closed again. I started walking at a normal speed after I left school grounds, admiring the landscape. I didn't usually get to, as when I left my home, I was usually in a rush. I walked through the park to see the parents of the kids gathering them. I made it the rest of the way through the park and picked up the pace a bit. I walked onto the sidewalk and continued from there.

      As I made it to the front door, I stopped as I heard a group of people talking about a certain channel. One I knew quite well. I'd watched it ever since I started researching Freddy Fazbear's. Aftons: Life After Death. It was a very interesting channel, to say the least. One, none of the Aftons or Emilys looked truly happy being filmed or doing anything in the channel, and two, I was sure they didn't want their secrets spilled just like that.

     I sighed as I looked back up at my front door, opened it, and walked in, closing it behind me. I took off my jacket and hung it on the rack by the door. I then walked over to the window I'd always look out of when I was younger, dropping my bag on the way, and looked up at the empty hill out my window.

     I remember always looking at that hill all the time, even when I was young. One time, I swore I saw a house on that hill. But since I was the only one who saw it, and I never saw it again after that, I had just assumed it was my imagination.

     I sighed as I turned to walk away from the window when I saw something appear on the hill out of the corner of my eye. I looked back at the hill, not turning my head or body back just in case. A house had appeared on the hill. The exact same hill I saw when I was younger. It was a big house, from what I could tell it had many rooms. It was a light gray, the roof black. It had some windows out of the windows on the roof the popped out, and another part of the house split off from the first one that seemed to be the garage. The house seemed to be very old, maybe about thirty or forty years.

     I turned back to the window and noticed the house slowly fading away. I didn't know if I was imagining it, but it definitely looked real. I sighed as I looked away and walked over to the living room couch. I sat down and smiled.

     "Geni, could you bring out my research station to the living room please?" I called out as I made myself comfortable. The TV then turned on and the table in the middle of the room flipped over to show my laptop and a bunch of research documents all stacked into a neat pile, notebooks, and pencils on top. The left of me, a part of the table flipped to show a water bottle.

     "Would that be all you require, Mx?" The Siri like voice sounded as my smile increased. I readjusted my position before opening my laptop and waiting for it to boot up. As it did, I grabbed the water bottle and opened it, taking a drink before closing it and putting it back. My laptop finally turned on and opened to my lockscreen.

     "Yes, that will be all, Geni," I said as I logged into the laptop and went to Google. I looked up "the Afton and Emily family" and started looking for facts. I had made Geni when I was only eight, specifically her hard drive. I made her a body and house system two years later. I had a lot of technical knowledge, I didn't even know how.

     I sighed, knowing doing research usually took me all night long. Lucky me, I was my own boss, and I could take time off at any time for as long as I wanted. All I had to do was reply to emails later that day. There were a lot, but I could handle it. I didn't mind, either. I wasn't very social in public, so that made up for it.

     I noticed a video with the title "The Bite of 83 is real!", the thumbnail looking quite old. My eyes widened. I stared at the video and thumbnail, my mouse hovering over it as I realized the video was probably made a while back. I zoomed in on the video, deciding not to spoil myself with the thumbnail, and looked down.

     "What's The Bite of 83?" I thought as I scrolled a bit down to see a video of the same thing, except it said "Bite of 87" instead of 83. "Looks like I have a long night ahead of me." I clicked on the "Bite of 83" video, and waited for it to load. I knew it would have valuable information, as it looked very old. As it finally loaded, I put the video on full screen.

Total Words: 1690