𝔸 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣

(Y/N)'s POV

     I smiled as I talked to William about the new animatronic designs. I'd been living with the Aftons for almost two years now. My twenty-second birthday was coming up soon, and I couldn't wait.

     I walked down the stairs, still smiling, leaving William to build. For everyone's birthday, we always had a party. They were never too big, but always so fun. My last birthday was ball themed, mostly because Elizabeth really wanted to do one.

     I walked into the living room. Micheal, Elizabeth and Ennard all had party books out, Mrs. Afton was cooking with Charlotte, and Chris, Terrance and Henry were sitting down, talking about presents. I smiled.

     "I love it when I can sneak a peek or listen to what they're planning," I thought as I chuckled quietly.

     "Code Yellow!" Ennard yelled.

     "Dang it. Ennard saw me," I thought as I giggled and walked all the way down.

     "Okay, okay, you got me," I said smiling. Micheal quickly walked up to me and dragged me upstairs. Ennard followed behind us.

     I giggled as we got to my room. Micheal smiled as he looked at me.

     "I thought Father was supposed to keep you occupied!" He exclaimed.

     "Well, maybe if I didn't have the plans for the animatronics already figured out, I would've been there way longer," Micheal eyed me as Ennard giggled.

     Every since the day Micheal and Ennard saw my computer screen, we hadn't talked much. We said hi to each other but that's about it. Every time they were around me, they'd go off and hide. It sort of hurt sometimes. But I didn't blame them. I looked like a complete stalker because of my screen.

     I smiled as I sat on the end of my bed, looking down. Ennard quickly ran over and sat on one side of me (he's in his human form btw), Micheal on the other.

     "I've just wanted to spend time with these two idiots, but they're always too busy. Micheal works the night shift, so he's out at twelve and gets back at six. Ennard goes with him to keep him from doing something stupid. When they come back, they fall asleep for about four hours. And then they wake up, specifically thanks to Chris, to do more work. The Aftons have a busy schedule to keep up with.

     'What if they don't want me here anymore? What if they hate me? I mean, I could always go back to my house, but, I don't really want to leave, I love it here. But I feel like a bother to the-"

     My thoughts were interrupted when I felt two lips kiss my cheeks. My eyes widened as I blushed immensely, pulling me from my thoughts.

     "Wh-What was that for?!" I stuttered over my words.

     "Well, you weren't paying attention so we had to grab it," Micheal and Ennard said at the same time, smiling. I blushed as I looked away. They looked around the room. I spent most of my time in there; the attic. There, I worked with Henry and William to make animatronics. And, I didn't really go down to eat. Terrance or Chris brought up a tray around the times I was recording or replying to E-Mails. And when I did have the time to hang out, everyone was either asleep or busy. That day was my day off from recording, as well as from work. But everyone was busy. I could've always gone back upstairs and helped William with the color picking, but I didn't want to bug him.

     I got dragged out of my thoughts again when I felt two pairs of arms around me, one around my waist from behind, and one around my neck from in front. I blushed immensely once I realized I was being dragged down into my bed by Micheal and Ennard. I tried to get up, flustered, when I got pulled back down.

     "I'm not aloud to leave, am I?" I asked, looking at the two of them. They both smiled as we continued our cuddle session. I blushed more as I fell asleep. I hadn't slept in weeks because of how busy I was.

Micheal's POV

     I smiled as I looked down at (Y/N) as they slept. Ennard and I had been very busy working the past few months. We had plans to get married soon. Not just us, but (Y/N) too. We'd been planning this for the past year, and we both decided to do it on their birthday. I'd never noticed how busy they were. This was the first time in a long while that we'd had time with (Y/N), and we missed this. I smiled at Ennard.

     "Quick, while they're asleep, figure out their ring size," I said, a smile glued to my face. Ennard smiled too, as he scanned them for their ring size. I smiled as I kissed their cheek. Ennard did the same.

     We had wanted to start dating them first, but work and time has gotten in the way. From what Mother had told me, (Y/N) had been trying to cut down their hours of work, which was good. They got up everyday at four in the morning and did a two hour workout. At six, they'd start recording videos, and they'd stop at ten when Father calls them for their help with building for three hours. They then went back to their room to start replying to E-Mails, which could take up to three hours. At four pm, they'd go upload a video, and would sit at their computer answering comments for two hours. When six'd hit, they'd be in a long call, and Chris or Terrance would bring food up to them. They'd be in those calls for about four hours. By that time, I'd be getting ready for work, and Chris'd be getting ready for the night. Elizabeth and Mother'd be at work and Henry'd be asleep.

     I couldn't wait for when we'd propose to them. Then, we could've stopped the night shifts and stay home with them at times.