𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝

Rewritten

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNCENSORED THEMES OF R4PE AND SWEARING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.⚠️

(Y/N)'s POV

     I yawned as I opened my eyes slowly, sitting up. I looked up at the clock on my wall, my eyes adjusting to the pitch black of my room. It seemed to be around three or four in the morning. I needed to manage my time better, but I honestly didn't have time for that either. I was usually very busy working on answering emails, researching, and more.

     I sighed as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, before getting out of bed and standing up, doing small stretches to wake my arms and legs up before sitting at my desk again. I turned on my computer, it booting up surprisingly quickly, which usually didn't happen. It seemed I was lucky that night.

     I imputed the password and signed into my computer, opening up YouTube, clicked the search bark and clicked the first preset choice; a search I had looked up last night, "Afton Family History". I scrolled down through the many videos that showed up, none of them really seeming to help. My eyes scanned the thumbnails and titles as my hand scrolled the mouse, making sure I didn't miss anything, when I noticed a specific video.

     It was named "Micheal Afton". It looked like a very old video, possibly made before YouTube was created to begin with. I clicked on the video, curiosity taking over my mind as I waited for it to load. I didn't know how anyone obtained this video, but more information for me, I decided. The video finished loading and started playing. I paid close attention to it.

     The video started off with a group of four boys talking, all of them wearing a mask. One had a Chica mask; one a Bonnie mask; one a Freddy mask, who was holding the camera; and one a Foxy mask. They were talking inaudibly, so I couldn't understand what any of them were saying.

     Suddenly, the Chica masked boy grabbed the Foxy masked boy by the wrist with what seemed to be a rather tight grip, walking off camera with him. The video started to gain static and glitch, before changing the scene to the two boys that left coming back. My eyes widened as I looked at the Foxy-masked boy. He looked really tense, his hands trembling immensely, almost as if he had seen something traumatizing. I felt terrible for him, and could guess what happened to him.

     "Hey guys, Micheal's all for the prank now! Let's go get him." The voice of the Chica masked boy rang into my ears. I realized Micheal was the Foxy-masked boy, which got me wondering who the other boys were.

     "C'mon Jacob, you heard the man, let's get him. It'll be so much fun!" The boy with the Freddy mask exclaimed. He seemed to be talking to the Bonnie-masked boy, who sighed.

     "I'm coming, I'm coming Wilson," he replied, seeming to be slightly annoyed at the Freddy-masked boy, who seemed to be Wilson. I watched as the boys walked over to a table, surrounding it. I noticed a little boy under the table. The boys pulled the boy out from under the table, picking him up. The little boy's name was Evan, from what I picked up.

     They brought Evan over to a big golden animatronic bear. My eyes widened as they lifted Evan up to the animatronic's mouth. I had realized that animatronic wasn't just any animatronic bear. It was Fredbear. I realized what was about to happen. From the research I had done on the animatronics, I had found out that the Bite of 83 happened because of a malfunction in the jaw during a birthday party; or so the articles said.

     My eyes widened further as Fredbear bit down into Evan's head. The interesting thing was the videos didn't end there, like most of the videos related to this did. It continued a bit further, which confused me.