𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

(Y/N)'s POV

     I smiled as I looked at all of them. All the Aftons were sitting in the living room. They couldn't see me, but Chris could. He smiled as he ran upstairs to Micheal's room. He soon hame down with Ennard, who was holding Micheal. Chris smiled as he walked over to me.

     "Okay, now think of yourself as being visible," I looked down at Chris as he spoke. Terrance looked my way and smiled.

     "Come on, you can do it," he said. Everyone else was confused. Ennard adjusted Micheal in his arms so he could look towards Chris.

     I stopped for a minute and closed my eyes. Once I opened them, the room was filled with tears. Chris smiled as he walked over to the group of people. Ennard quickly ran at me with Micheal in his arms. They were hugging me. I smiled while crying.

     "I missed you two so much..." I said as I hugged them both. My eyes widened as I quickly pulled Micheal and Ennard upstairs. A few moments later, Micheal could move again and Ennard was in his human form. Everyone smiled as Micheal and Ennard pulled me in for another hug.

     "Don't you dare even think about leaving us again, you hear?!" Micheal shouted, tears in his eyes. Ennard quickly nuzzled into my hair/neck and refused to let go. I smiled as I yawned, a faint blush on my cheeks.

     "That was tiring..." I thought as Micheal and Ennard quickly picked me up.

     "We call them!" They yelled as they ran with me back upstairs, the blush increasing on my face. They pushed open the door and dragged me to the bed. I smiled shyly as we started to cuddle. After a few hours the two of them fell asleep. I tried, but I felt like I had to do something important.

     I quickly got up and ran to my room. I opened my laptop and found a hidden video. I pressed play.

     "Hello, hello, can you hear me? Hey, if you're watching this, we probably died. I'm recording this the day of my birthday. I have a bad feeling about today, and I know I won't recall it once I leave the room. So if we did die, turn around and open the top drawer of the dresser by our bed. Once you do, there should be a note. Read it, and then leave the room," the video ended. I quickly stood up and walked to the dresser, opening the drawer. As I opened it, I noticed the note and read it.

     "Hey, today is my birthday, and I really can't wait until Micheal's because I've planned to as him and Ennard out on a date. I like them both, and hope one day to marry them. I've even made them a ring each. I hope they like them. I can't wait to be theirs," I smiled as I picked up the two rings.

     Micheal's was a silver ring that was twisted into a circle with three gems in it, one red, one yellow, and one purple. The gems were all circle shaped.

     Ennard's was a less complex ring, still silver with two gems in the middle; one blue and one yellow. They both were tear shaped.

     Mine - still in the drawer - was also a silver ring, two teardrop gems with the colors yellow and purple in it. I smiled as I walked back to Micheal's room, him freaking out about me being gone. He stopped when he saw me and smiled. He got up and put the ring he gave me before I died on my finger alongside Ennard's.

     "Your hand was looking bare without my ring on it," Micheal said with a smile as I blushed. I smiled shyly as I pulled out his ring and put it on his finger. Micheal's eyes widened as he noticed the other ring in my hand, him starting to blush. He then smiled as we walked back to the bed. I quickly slipped Ennard's ring on his finger before lying down. I turned around and looked at Micheal as he laid down as well. His hand started to run through my hair.

     "You know, Ennard and I were talking before you died. We want a kid. I know we're all busy, but I think we'd be great parents. And I know you would be too," he said. I froze.

     "Adoption is nice," I thought.