𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

(Y/N)'s POV

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF R4P3, BEING D1UNK, AND PHY5!C4L 4BU53, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

     My eyes widened as Ennard pulled my ex off of me. Micheal pulled me over to him, his eyes still on my ex. Henry walked in as my ex tried to make a run for it. My ex froze as he saw Henry. My ex backed up slowly as Ennard grabbed him.

     "(Y/N), dear, is this man trespassing on your property?" Ennard asked, looking over at me. I smiled softly. 

     "Yeah Enn, he is, he's a horrible man that definitely wants to hurt me," I said, hiding my face in Micheal's chest. Ennard smiled as he started to pull my ex into the living room.

     As we followed, Henry quickly took out his phone.

     "(Y/N), how bad is this man? Does he deserve death?" He asked, holding his phone up. Charlotte grinned.

     "That meanie said that twelve people's deaths are a laughing joke!" She said. Henry smiled as he put his phone to his ear as he walked into the kitchen. Ennard held my ex down as Charlotte smiled.

     "(Y/N), who is this man to you, if you don't mind me asking love?" Micheal and Ennard asked in unison. I blushed softly.

     "He's my ex..." is all I could say before I started to cry. The memories of what he did to me play back in my mind. The times he'd hit me for no reason. The time he tied me down and raped me. The times I'd come home to him drunk, where he started throwing things at me. Micheal got an idea of what my ex has done to me.

     "I don't know what you fucking did to our Partner in Crime, but once I find out, oh, you're going to get fucked up," He said. My ex stopped and looked at Micheal.

     "Wait... I know you! You're Micheal Afton, I'm a huge fan of the Afton channel! ...Wait... I'm going to die aren't I...?" He said, looking down. Henry walked back into the room with a smile.

     "Definitely," he said, walking over to my bags. "Is that all you need (Y/N)?" He asked, looking at me. I shook my head, quickly running past my ex to a small closet. I quickly opened it.

     "What style of clothing are you looking for (L/N)?" I smiled as LuLu's voice ran through the house.

     "Actually, I'm packing the whole closet LuLu. Initiate travel mode," I said. Everyone but my ex looked confused.

     "What, your lover never bother to bring you to their house?" My ex mocked. I growled a bit as the closet interior disappears. Charlotte looked at it, eyes wide, as I now had a chip in my hand. I smiled as I put it in my bag. I then walked over to the tv.

     "LuLu, activate travel mode," I said.

     "Travel mode, activated," LuLu replied, her hard drive pulling out of the wall in front of me. I smiled as I started to pack her up.

     "You know (Y/N), you could kick these four out, and then we could leave together. We could get married, and have kids, just like you always wanted," my ex said, smiling. I froze.

     "I hate him. I don't want kids with him," I thought as Ennard growled and knocked him out.

     "Thanks Enn, I don't ever want to hear his voice ever again," I said, wiping my tears away. Micheal quickly told Ennard to take my ex to the car. Ennard quickly picked my ex up and put him in the car's trunk. I looked down as I finished packing LuLu. Henry walked up to me.

     "I know that face, Micheal used to make it when he heard something that brought back a painful memory. Do you want to talk about it? You'll be living with us, and we want you to be as happy as you can," Henry said. Micheal looked at me and automatically could tell I didn't want to talk about it. Micheal walked over to me.

     "Is that everything (Y/N)?" He asked. I looked up at him and shook my head.

     "I still have to get something from my parents' room," I said as I walked down the hallway. I smiled as I opened the door to my parents' room.

     "I don't often come to this room. It brings back memories," I thought. In front of the wall opposite of the door, a tan bed sat in the middle of it. By it, two nightstands sat on either side. On the ceiling, a chandelier hung. Opposite of the bed by the door sat a dresser with some plants on top (it's a short dresser). In one corner of the room, there sat a cushion table with a plant on it, and cushion chairs with tan pillows on them. Above one of the chairs, there is a picture of (your choice).

     I quickly went to my mom's nightstand and picked up a golden locket. I opened it. Inside was a picture of my whole family.

     "I remember what mom told me the day she gave me this," I thought,

     "You may not know this (Y/N), but we're leaving tomorrow, and you can't come with us, so I'm giving you this locket so you'll never forget us."

     I looked away. 

     "I remember that day, I remember it very well. They were planning on never coming back," I thought as I quickly wiped the tears that were coming down my face. I walked out the door. Micheal walked over to me and hugged me.

     "Hey, I may not know why you're crying, but you're going to be safe with us, I promise," he said. I looked up at him and smiled. We walked out of the house. I smiled again as I looked at it one last time.

     "This might be the last time I ever see it again. But hey, at least it'll always be mine," I thought.

     I hopped into the back seat. Charlotte joined me, as well as Ennard. Micheal hopped in front, his mind full of questions.

     "Hey (Y/N), Mikey and Ennard called you theirs. When did you guys start dating? When did you become their significant other?" Charlotte asked. Micheal, Ennard and my face heated up right away.