𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

(Y/N)'s POV

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF R4P3, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

     I smiled shyly as Micheal picked me up and shouted for Ennard. Ennard came back up in a flash. He smiled as he looked our way.

     "Are they alright? Do you need anything Eggs?" Ennard asked.

     "Yeah Ennard, we're planning on going to my house to go get some things, and I was wondering  if you could come with Micheal and I," I answered for Micheal. Ennard smiled as he turns into his human form (he went down in his human form, back up in his animatronic form). He then quickly walked over to us and helped me stand up all the way.

     "Sure thing, I'll ask Henry if he can take us," Ennard said, letting go of me. He smiled as he walked over to the kitchen.

     "Are you sure you're going to be okay? We can always stop by a hospital if you need," Micheal said. I smiled as I looked up at him. I giggled through my mask.

     "I'll be fine you big baby, don't worry about me," I said. He looked down, kind of frustrated, before letting me go. I giggled as I stood up on my own. "See, I'm fine, you worry too much," I said as I walked to the door. Micheal followed me. We then walked to the side of the car. Micheal chuckled as Henry got pulled to the car by Ennard.

     I smiled as I waited for him to unlock the car door. As he did, Micheal, Ennard and I hopped in the back row. As we were about to drive off, Charlotte ran up to the car and hopped in.

     "I'm running from Lizzy, so I'm gonna come with you guys if that's alright," she said with a smile.

     "That's fine with me dear," I replied, returning her smile. Her eyes widened after I called her dear. She then smiled as the car drove down towards the park. "My house isn't too far from the park, just around five houses down," I told Henry as he drove.

     I looked over at Micheal, remembering I never gave him my name.

     "Hey Micheal, how did you all know my name's (Y/N)? I don't recall telling you," I said, confused. Micheal's face turned pale. Ennard didn't say a word, even though he knew how. Henry just smiled as he continued to drive. I stopped for a minute, trying to figure out how they could've figured out my name.

     "Micheal, did you go through my bag?" I asked in a soft and kind tone. Charlotte smiled.

     "Mikey's gonna get in trouble, Mikey's gonna get in trouble!" She laughed as she chanted. I sighed.

     "Hey, it's all good. People go through my stuff often looking for stuff, it's okay if you did," I said, looking back to the road to see my house. "There it is Henry!" I said, pointing to the giant mansion that belonged to me. Henry's eyes widened as he looked at the house. Henry remembered this house, as it was the first house the Aftons looked at buying once they all met up back together.

     I smiled as he parked the car. Charlotte quickly ran up to the door. I smiled as I started to walk up to it. Across the street, a strange looking car was parked. I don't know who's, but it got me kind of nervous. I shook it off as we walked into the living room. In the room, there were white couches with matching pillows, a brown table with a fake food tray, a fireplace with a television above it, many pictures of (your choice), and matching white chairs with white pillows in them.

     Charlotte's eyes quickly found their way to a bedroom door. She quickly ran to the closed door and walks inside. I giggled. Micheal walked in and took a seat on the couch. Henry walked over to the kitchen. I smiled as I walked up to my room and started packing my things. My room was the smallest of them all. My bed had black blankets with matching black pillows and a Jack Skeleton plush. To the side, a nightstand with a jar of light on it. On the wall were LEDs that were currently glowing golden. This was my room when my whole family was alive, so I decided to stay in it.

     I smiled as I pulled out a suitcase. It didn't take me long to pack up all I need from this room. I walked over to the next room, the boys room (if you don't have any brothers, you do now 😫✨). I opened the door.

     In the room, there was a bunkbed with light blue covers and a mix of light blue and white pillows on the beds. On the ground laid a sort of cloud pillow, and at the foot of the beds was a basket with plushies in it. There were two white chair on the opposite side of the beds, and a staircase leading to another part of the room, since that was only the first part of the room, which is not where I needed to go, I had to get something from the second story of the room.

      I walked over to the stairs and walked up.

     I smiled as I walked into the room. The boys never did like to share the room below, so that floor was made for them to split. The walls of the room were gray, the bed of the room on a bunkbed stand on the higher level, since the lower lever had a couch and a chair with a tv in front. In front of the bed was a case, the bottom level containing rocket ships and roller skates, the top level containing books and video game cases, and the top having a toy satellite, a toy space ship, and a mannequin with a hat on it. On the floor was a rug, and on the opposite side of the bed, a gaming setup; a desk with a computer on it and an orange chair next to it. On the opposite side of the room door was a mirror, a clothing rack, and a door.

     I walked over to the gaming setup and packed it up.

     "I still need it for work," I thought as I left the room and walked back to the living room. As I did, I heard Charlotte scream. I quickly dropped my stuff and headed to the girls room (once again, you have sisters now). I quickly opened the door.

     The room had a pink bed with white and pink pillow on it, a basket with plushies in it, a chair with a Kermit the Frog plush, and bookshelves around the bed containing toys. A window was beside the bed.

     Charlotte was afraid, standing in a corner of the room, unmoved. I looked over to see who's there. It was my ex.

     "What the hell is he doing here?!" I thought as he smiled and walked my way.

     "Hey babe, it's been so long. Still living in this dump I see. I heard those twelve imbeciles died, so I thought I'd drop by to say hi. Now, who's this cutie, your daughter?" I quickly walked backwards. Charlotte looked at me as he pinned me to the near wall. She took this chance and runs out of the room to Henry, Micheal and Ennard.

     It didn't take long for Micheal to run in. (HEAVY WARNING HERE) My ex had his hands running up and down my body. I started to cry.

     "I hate this. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!" I screamed in my mind.

     "What's wrong sweetheart? Didn't you miss me, because I sure miss this," he said as he pushed his hands under my clothes. I was frozen, but unfroze when he did that. I started trying to push him away.

     "What do you think you're doing to my boyfriend and I's lover?" Micheal said.