𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

Micheal's POV

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF R4P3, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

     My eyes widened.

     "Who the hell would do this?!" I thought. Not only that, I could see the scars on their face more clearly. Their hair was moved so both of their eyes were in view. They had dark circles under their eyes as if they hadn't slept in days, scars of all sizes over their jaw, and lips that looked like they were once sewn shut.

     "Why would someone do this to them?" I thought. I almost looked away before noticing all the bandages over their arms and legs. "Why haven't they gone for help?"

     "Mother, Father, Ennard and I are going to get some rest. Why don't you guys head back down? I bet Chris is worried about you," I said. Mother and Father quickly left the room. Ennard sighed before sitting next to me.

     "Eggs, you should get some rest, It's been a long day. We'll ask them tomorrow morning when they wake up," Ennard said as I smile. I nodded and pulled Ennard down into the bed with me. As we laid there, we realized the bed was big enough for the three of us. Ennard looked back at (Y/N) before pulling them in between us. I smiled. 

     "I don't want them getting up not knowing where they are. So I guess this is the best option. This way, when they wake up, they can leave the room." I though as I slowly fell asleep.

Ennard's POV

     Micheal fell asleep right away. 

     "I don't blame him, he met his old friend who raped him when they were younger. He really needs the rest." I thought as I looked down at the two. I decided to scan (Y/N) so I could find more out about them for Micheal.

Scanning...

Scan Completed

     Name: (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)

     Age: Twenty Years

     Hight: 5'7

     Information: (Y/N) is an intelligent non-binary with three degrees. They have a very similar vocal range to the well known singer, dancer, etc. known as Sunii. This person has always turned in their school work on time. They have cat ears and a tail, reason for them is unknown.

     I looked down at them.

     "What all have they been through? The scan didn't pick up anything about their injuries." I thought as I turned into my human form before relaxing. I looked down at (Y/N) and quickly found their ears. They blended in very well with their hair. I smiled as I petted their tail as I fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV (In Their Dreams)

     "It's so dark, and there's so many noises. I can hear... screaming..." I thought.

     "Terrance, please, wake up! Please... Mom, why?! Terrance!" A voice screamed. I looked over to see a little boy screaming at another one, trying to wake him up. He had a fox mask on his head. The same one Micheal wore for the prank that day.

     I watch as a man that looked like William walked in. He stopped and started screaming as well.

     "CLARA WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! Terrance my boy, wake up, please!" He said.

     "Who's Terrance, and what happened here?" I thought, my eyes were glued to the family before me.

     "Aren't you going to try to help them, (Y/N)?" A voice rung in my ears. 

     "I want to, but I can't move or speak..."

     "I can tell you're trying, but why? You don't know them, and you don't know me, so why would you want to help them?"

     "Because no family should have to go through this. No family should have to see their loved ones die, like Micheal did Chris. Wait... is that boy Micheal? I can't help because this is the past. Why am I seeing this?"

     "You want to know why? And I thought you were all knowing," the voice teased.

     "I may be smart, but I'm no Einstein. Is this voice Terrance? Am I needed here for something?" I heard a giggle.

     "You're smart, very smart. Yes, I'm Terrance. Please help them find me. I know where I am, but I can't get out at night. Only day can I be free. Go to the boys room, the one who got bitten in 83. Go to the closet and let me out. You may not see me, but I'll see you. Open the door and set me free," Terrance said.

     "Why me? What do I have to do with all of this?" He laughed. 

     "You see, you have the eye of the Underworld. Cat eyes can see what no human can. Chris doesn't see me, for I'm stuck. Please free me."

     I started to turn around, trying to find where the voice is coming from.

     "Please set me free, I want to hug my younger brother. I want to get to know my youngest brother and my sister, please let me go." Terrance said.

     "Don't help, the Aftons don't need you. Stay away from that room. Let him stay. Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!" Another voice screamed.

(Y/N)'s POV

     I opened my eyes and sat up quickly.

     "What was that?!" I thought. I looked around to see that I was in a bed with Micheal and Ennard. I blushed before getting up. It was hard, but I quickly pulled myself away from them. As I got up, I looked down to see what I was wearing. My hair was in a low ponytail (ignore this if u have short/no hair or want a diff style of hair), and I was wearing a blue oversized sweatshirt along with a pair of blue shorts with yellow hearts on them. I was wearing knee high socks with black stripes on them, and lastly, my Sunii bracelet.

     "Who dressed me? It's cute and all, but my injuries are out in the open. I should go see if I can find out more about that dream. Just need to find that room first," I thought.