𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

(Y/N)'s POV (Past/Backstory)

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF R4P3, BU!!Y!NG, 5LUR5, G0R3, N33DL35, 4X35, L05T B0DY P4RT5, 5U!5!D3, AND !N54N3 45YLUM5, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

     "They're dead. My whole family dead, all because of me. I can't help but run. I don't know where to though. Mommy has a treehouse not too far from home, I can stay there. Those mean men can't take me back again. I don't wanna be a test subject again. I can see Mommy's treehouse from here. It's one of a kind," I thought.

     The tree was big and thick enough to hide a hidden staircase. I smiled as I walked up to the big opening in front of the tree. There were four big stools near the center area. To the side was a bit hot spring Mommy and Daddy has found and dug up so we could relax.

     I smiled as I walked over to the front of the tree, looking for the handle. It took me about six minutes to find it and open the door. I quickly walked inside and closed it behind me. I looked up at the staircase, then quickly started to walk up it. I reached the top to be met with a big open room. Years ago, this place was used by my ancestors to hide and live in, so that we could avoid the outside world. I took a seat, looking for a place to sleep.

One Year Later...

     I smiled as I finished reading my book. I was now six years old. I had to go to school, so I was reading to try to understand how to forge a signature. I finally got Mommy's down. I started to practice my voice impression of her.

     "I really need school. I'm bored of reading, I have been as much as I can. I've even picked up on a new thing called art. I've come to love drawing and singing," I quickly got up and registered myself for online school. I found out a way to tell them my family was too busy to do an in-person meeting.

     "This is going to be a new beginning for me, right?"

Two Years Later...

     "Why would anyone do this?" I thought. I was covered in injuries from head to toe. "They hurt so much. That old man was so touchy. I hated it. All my clothes are ripped or in pieces. And because I don't have any living family, no one can help me," I quickly ran back to the treehouse. I'd been saving up money I found so I could eat more.

     I walked inside and stood near the table. I quickly pulled out some clothes and changed. I then walked to my seat and pulled out a project I'd been working on.

     "I'm gonna call her... LuLu," I thought. She was a home system I'd been making so I wouldn't be lonely at home, and I was almost done with her. I was also going to make her a body so we could play games like other kids.

One Year Later...

     "Why are kids so mean? I can't even go to school without being laughed at. They say I'm too fat, that I'm a slut. They push me around, and it's not helping with they comments they make," I thought. "Look at that fat pig!" "Hey look guys, it's (N/N/Y/H)." "Why don't you go suck off Mr. Moses?" "Hey guys, I heard they killed their family, and that's why you can never see them dropping them off or picking them up!" 

     "They go on and on. I just want them to stop. Not only that, but the older boys and male teachers are really touchy," I thought. I felt like crying everyday. I wore nothing but black clothing to hide the blood, and a black mask that covered my face from my nose down to my neck.

     "I just want a friend..."

Four Years Later...

     For the past year, I'd decided to pretend I'm a guy. People didn't like gender-neutral people at my school. I went by (N/O/Y/C). Ever since I started, I'd stopped getting laughed at. People called me cute and hot.