ch. 4 Sab's house

Peyton's POV
We got to Sabrina's house, Bradley and he were watching a movie so I said how about we build a fort, everyone says yay!

Rowan's POV

Sab: hey rowboat can I talk to you

row: sure

Sab: so you and Peyton, give me all the dets

Row: okay well first my mom said for the beach house.

Sab: beach house ?

Row: yeah on the invitation.

Sab: mine just says we are going to Disneyland for the day....

we both stare at each other for a moment all confused. I'll talk to him later I say...

Row: anyways, beach house blab, okay so he picks me up twirls me the hugs me it was so sweet are lips were brushing then You came.

Sab: oh well sorry for being worried she giggled

Row: so anyway after we left we played truth or dare he said he likes me and then we kissed for like 30 secs and then he dared me to kiss him again and this time it was a make out but yeah I said giggling an blushing.

Peyton's POV
where did Rowan go I wanted to tell her about the beach house thing and Disneyland, I also wanted to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, I was so nervous... then the girls walk in to the fort 5 minuets later with snacks and movies!

Rowan's POV
Peyton told me he wanted to talk so we went up to Sabrina's room, he said Rowan I need to ask you something.

a/n: (P:Peyton, R: Rowan)

P: so Rowan, like I said I like you but I actually think I may be in love with you

I was in SHOCK, I was giggling and blushing sooooo hard bye now

R: awe pey, I love you too, I think I alway have I said blushing

P: Rowan I knew the day I met you, I wanted to be with you, you are smart, beautiful, GORGEOUS, funny, amazing, kind, and sweet! what I'm trying to say here is Rowan I love you and wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend!

R: of course I will!!! I love you so much

P:I love you so much more! Rowan was blushing she so amazing

Rowan's POV
Peyton and I are boyfriend and girl friend now I love him he loves me life is great! I was so caught up in the moment I forgot to ask him about the beach house, then I remember "hey pey" I say but before I could say another word he pulls me close, are lips brushing but then BANG POW! I hug him tight now. There was a really bad storm going on, but after I start to cool myself down and once again Peyton pulls me close and kisses me. we start to get into it we got up without stopping kissing and then I tripped an fell on to him I start to giggle and we start to kiss again, at this time I was on top of him Making out with him, Peyton Meyer My dream boy. I get a text and was to busy kissing Peyton to notice but then it keeps buzzing so I say hold on and check my phone. It was from my mom she said " hey rowboat, there is a really bad storm coming, it's very severe I don't want you to go outside today, or tomorrow unless it's fine, please see and make sure it's okay that you can stay the night at Sabrina's..." I say to here " yes it is fine and okay stay safe, I love you goodnight." by this time it was 11:02 Peyton and I start to head downstairs only to find Bradley and Sabrina cuddling.

Peyton's POV
Rowan I are making out, I love her life is amazing! there is a really bad storm, so we try to head downstairs still kissing, when clumsy Rowan falls on me (but that's only one of the many reasons why I love her) she looks at my giggling and we start to kiss, we had another make our session. She got up checked her phone and we went downstairs... Shot I forgot to tell Rowan about my birthday! oh well I tell her tomorrow. We tell everyone we are a couple and they cheer... "Let's play truth or dare" Bradley says thunder strikes both of the girls hugging is right scared out of there minds, life is amazing I thought, looking at Bradley telling that he felt the same about Sabrina!

Everyone: ( S: Sabrina B: Bradley P: Peyton Rowan: R)

R: I'll go first, Sab so T or D?
S: Dare!
R: I dare you to go outside for just 30 seconds with anyone
S: FINE😔
R: okay who do u pick
S: Peyton!
Bradley and Rowan look at each other like is she okay, but then we remember we are all good friends so we carry one

Peyton's POV
why did Sabrina pick me out of her best friend and boyfriend it didn't make much since but she asked me about my party " why did Rowan's Invitation say beach house and Bradley's and mine said Disneyland" but then are time was up.

okay so we carry one with the game

S: okay Rowboat T or D?
R: ummmmm truth
S: would you make out/ do it with Peyton?
R: "yes" I say.... in my head I said of course! love him and I know I want to be with him
(Peyton at time blushes)
B: okay so Peyton T or D?
P: dare!!!
B: I dare you to go into the smallest room in the house (closest) with Rowan.

Rowan's POV
yay closet time with my bf ☺️ he said the same thing out loud but replacing bf with gf. I smiled giggled and blushed how could do all 3 of these, well I'll tell you I love Peyton he is the best guy in Earth! in the closet Peyton and I started making out the good thing about this is we get to come out whenever we want! we then started to talk "Peyton?" I ask "yes my love" he says "Sabrina and I were taking early and she brought how you invited her and Bradley to Disneyland but me to the beach house... I could sense him coming toward me we kiss gently which turns into about a 5 minute kiss I didn't want to stop, but he backed up explaining it to me... Okay well you see baby girl (my heart melted I loved when he called me that) I giggled he kissed me very quick, what that's it I say, yet again we started to make out this time no one wanted to stop we kept making out for about 20 more minutes when we heard a knock. I didn't want to stop but we did it was Bradley woah, what's going on in here, we were just talking about stuff, pey says "well you ruined the game it now 12:30 Sab and I need to go to bed we are going on a hike at 8, so goodnight you two" Bradley says while heading upstairs to Sab's room I guess we were staying in the guest house...

we run out in the pouring rain finally
getting to the gusts house it was nice,warm, and comfy! Peyton then says so where were we I said "hold up we didn't finish talking about your bday party," "oh yeah right okay, so I want you to come with me to both parties, I was trying to keep it a surprise but Sab ruined it, my parents wanted me to take you up to San Diego so we could have a little weekend away from everything, Row I have loved you for a while, and I finally wanted to something special!" he finished I say "you already have, by being there for me when I need you, always making me feel better, and being the smart, handsome, amazing boyfriend I always hopped for! he smiles as we start kissing again...

HI GUYS!!! so this was a really long chapter but I hope you guys like this book and keep reading!! love you guys good night!