Ch. 5 the guest house

Rowan's POV
we were staying in the gusts house we worked out are little issue and started to kiss I tried the TV we lost connection so we just talked when finally it was 2 am... we started to kiss this time it didn't end, we kept making out I got up for a second to take my shirt off I was just in my bra, Peyton was already shirtless. we decided to play a little game😏

Peyton's POV
Rowan and I are in the guest house the storm is bad but I'm with Rowan we talked and cuddled tell 2 am and then we looked at each other and started to kiss it got intense her lips and tongue moved where mine moved, she was like a pro haha, I was shirtless already she got up for a second to take her shirt off now she just has her bra on. She got up and said you want to play a game I said "you know it babe" she said "but first you have to catch me," we ran around the guest house I caught her threw her on the bed and started to make out with her again, she said well here's the real game she turned the lights off pinned me to a wall, she said "... we could play..." she said kissing me gently "...we can make out..." she said kissing me more intense "...we could have fun..." she took my hand and ran it down her body. "I love this dark side of yo-" "shh" she cut me off "... this could get intense..." she said kissing me neck and turning the lights on. she giggled and said you have to catch me she has never impressed me so much I love her she is so beautiful😍❤️ I chased her caught her and pinned her against the wall...

!Hi guys so this kinda a sexy chapter were they start to see there dark side haha but anyways leave comments and tell me what I should put in this book , keep reading ily guys -riley! (by the way I got some I ideas from the Book "costar: reyton" it's good check it out